Reviews for The Flying High Trilogy
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
i hate this ending
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hey you should really countinue on the story it's really good :)
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
so that's what happened XD
tyr-a mcdonald chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Hi I have been in love with these two caraters and I have to say you gave me the best story ever I can't say the feelings I have for it but I loved it
William K. III chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I think that this entire fan fiction is amazing, and the best Doctor and Ditzy combination. I like how it is worded and the plot line is great. I tried ready reading more and they couldn't compare. Keep up the good work!
William Kennington III
VantasRantas chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Haha! That was really good! I just love Derpy and Doctor Whooves. So I was flipping out I so happen to have the G1 pony that fits the description of a pony with a darkish pink puffy mane and tail and an umbrella cutie mark! Funny right? Anyway yeah...
please chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Please make another chapter
FlamingWaffels chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I loved this so much. keep up the good work
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. I'd love to see one like this (same characters) with hearts and hooves day…you do know they were together that day
Uniserce32 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
!
Such a lovely story!
GraphicsGirl chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I'll admit, I prefered the other chapters to this one. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It was still cool, I loved the stuff between Derpy and the Doctor. I'm not keen on you inserting them into the story, I don't mind, it's just that some people don't. But still awesome. I was hoping for a kiss or something, but it's okay. Heck, reviewing is so hard for me.

And ack, I can't review anymore, pony Lent pact. But still a good story, I'd give it a 4.4 stars. :D (blimey, I hate giving star ratings...oh well)
cloudsword chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Nice. I'm really liking this story and hope to see more soon. I'm new to the My little pony genera so I'm glad that your story was the first I read, and I love the concept of Ditzy Doo and Doctor Whooves as well. Gotta Mosey!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Great chapter!
GraphicsGirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
This chapter was awesome. Nothing else I can say except...references to No 10th's ginger obsession NEVER gets old! :D