Reviews for Zombi Music
Vilinye chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Aha! This is why she can hear!
Vilinye chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
"I hate nearly dying. Every time I nearly die I miss, everything."

-oh, Rory.

That last line is so Doctor.
PrincessAndula chapter 16 . 12/23/2011
I just realized this was the only one in the series I had not reviewed, and that is unforgivable, because I was just as captivated. It seems like you did your research, because while I don't know much about New Orleans in this era, it felt authentic to me. I think I just didn't review because it was a hassle when I was trying to read it off my husband's phone instead of my Lappy. Sorry for the oversight! Merry Christmas!
Random Ruth chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Another wonderful story, Miss G. Loved every minute of it :)

And you say you're loosing people? They obviously don't know quality when they see it.
Brighty chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Holy flippin' preview! *.* You hooked me again! Damn you! XD Now I'm going to spend my days waiting on updates on "Future Perfect Tense"!

I love you. Update soon! You're very good about updating, which makes me love you more.
madis hartte chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

You REALLY like to leave us with those cliffhangers, don't you? *cough*Idoitallthetime*cough*
Atanaa chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
This one intriguing preview. You've definatly tickled my curiosity.
Brighty chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
I accidentally pressed enter before I was finished typing... Oops. All I wanted to add was that I can't wait for the next story in this series! Get it up soon! This series is keeping me happy until series seven comes out. Hell, this IS series seven to me!
Brighty chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
Another lovely installment! Not my favorite (I love Songbird), but probably my second favorite. The dragged in a few places, and sometimes long passages of the Doctor's thoughts robbed the piece of energy. Remember: 90% active images, 10% well-placed thought. That's a rule of thumb. With first person stories, a little more thought is okay if it's spread evenly. More images will keep the pace up.
madis hartte chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
AAAH! Prophecies are always way too much trouble than they're worth. You kick that prophecy's butt, Doctor!

Looking eagerly, as ever, towards the next installment.
Jesseirei chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
I really enjoyed this installment! I think you have one of the most interesting, long-developing plots running. Looking forward to the next.
madis hartte chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
Oh, poor Doctor. XD
madis hartte chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
AAAH! What a cliffhanger!
madis hartte chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
. . . . What? What. WHAT. Ooh, this is exciting! _
madis hartte chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Wait. Wait wait wait. "Skull person?" No eyes? DEATH! How could I have never recognized him? . Silly madis.

Wonderful chapter, allons-y to chapter 6!