Reviews for Terrific, Radiant, Humble
Nikinerd13 chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
I'm glad I read this! Blaine's story was so on point and followed right beside cannon (with a few deviations, but I liked those too)! How you got to the "present day" Blaine was very believable which I didn't really expect. Great story and awesome addition to the verse! :)
who-knows-what chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Yay I got my little hint of Klaine, even if it is just an illusion. I love the metaphor you used to describe how their paths keep crossing. Blaine just totally has me sitting here going awwwwww at his words and thoughts.

It has been pleasure and pain to read through Blainers suffering and angst. Even though he is a fictional character I still feel like I am Mama 'Tana to little boy Blaine. But fortunately it didn't get as heavy as I thought it would. Though I definitely found myself freaking out a little when he went out with the Dalton boys and took drugs. From that point on I was pretty much inwardly chanting "no baby, no!" I can't believe Nick and Jeff would be the ones to deal.

Please tell me that his path will properly intersect with the triad soon?
Gleeful Canuck chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
sopping wet pile of all kinds of schmoopiness. *sigh*

click

all the pieces slowly falling into place
RoseCriss chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I was only going to comment when I finished but...Blaine's father is gay?! OMG, never thought about that but makes sense :) Btw, I'm loving the story :D
VickiiMadd chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
I love your story. Absolutely loved it :)
AccioRemus chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
I have no idea why it took me this long to read this, but another great story. I worry enough about canon Blaine and your Blaine is even more messed up. He really does need someone to take care of him.

So seriously, which one of you is a librarian? You don't actually have to answer, I try not to cross my pen name and real life either. If one of you is and is involved in like anything we may know each other IRL!.
CeredwenFlame chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Sooo cute but I can't shake the feeling that Kurt remembers Blaine from the club... Blaine being the boy Noah had taken charge of for those few precious moments... and I'm not sure how this is going to turn out but I would like to find out. Thank you for sharing as always.
ellodarlin chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Amazing as ever.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I love reading about the young (and relatively innocent) Blaine and Santana. They're so cute together and definitely have a chemistry that boggles the mind, but it works.

What a pity Davey fucked up so badly. Here's hoping when he finally grows up that relationship can be repaired.
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
WOW! It's truly a crying shame that a so-called Christian school (I'm assuming, it's Catholic school) cares more for "propriety" and "morals" than the safety and well-being of its students. When a trio of thugs in the guise of jocks can viciously assault a pair of young men and get away with it, then the bullying only escalates... That truly works my last gay nerve. Having gone to such a sorry excuse for a high school, I know it is very real. Sadly. Thankfully, I had martial arts, a master sneak artist in the form of my beloved Gram, and a knack for picking locks to put my own paybacks in place when the faculty couldn't be bothered to handle things. What a pity they could never prove the liquid heat and other minor acts of vengeance were my doing... LOL!

This is such an improvement on Blaine's relationship with his father. Anderson Senior is gay instead of heartless and borderline homophobic as canon has suggested. And it gives Blaine's presence at Dalton a much more understandable background. All in all, quite delightful.

Pity about Dylan. Doesn't look like Blaine got to say goodbye. That was sad.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Lovely and angsty chapter, Amy. I see the early signs of Rachel's lunacy (and how the hell, even a drunken Blaine would have made out with her, I'll never understand), and Brittana... always lovely. Dave continues to be a strange duck, doesn't he? Sweet and caring, then filled with so much self-hatred that it leaks out to everyone else...
songirl77 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
I should not want to punch someone because of fictional violence. Poor Blaine and poor Dylan.

Blaine shouldn't have made out with Dylan for the sheer experience, though. Empty, random acts of sex aren't for the romantic saps like him. He's sweet and deserves a real love. Please give Blaine a boyfriend:)
songirl77 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Stop making me love your Saine/Blantana so much! They are too sweet! And the Dave angst...oh, the Dave angst...it's so middle school and cute.

I love Blaine and Santana singing Pie Jesu:)
Labmama chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Will we get more donutverse Blaine? Cause I really love this boy.
Labmama chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Okay this kinda killed me a little. Tears