Reviews for Kiss Me, My Pretty
Terra.L chapter 7 . 3/16
What is it they say about Asian men?
Crowsnight66 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Please don't change the rating! I love this story so much, but I can't read M rated stories! Please don't change the rating! PLEASE!
On another note, this story is so funny! I love the whole idea plus the romance and humor! I like all your writing that I've read, especially this one. I really look up to you as a writer! Again, PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE RATING!
Happy Writing,
Crowsnight
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
please please please keep writing :3
Letah chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
More?
PLease?
I would like to see Cross in there
CAn't wait for more...
Poor Kanda... i LOE it .
WelshMagician chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Im not the type to beg for updates like a total bitch...but I really love this story, and so do other people. Um...so, if youre ever looking for something to do, maybe you can update this...? If your muse for this story is still alive, that is. "
SherryAi chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
This story is truly a thing of beauty. It made me laugh so hard I cried sweet tears of joy. Though more chapters would be great, it is so amazing that I don't even care. Shine on you crazy shipper!
Killua Zoldyck chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
God, this is the funniest shit ever. You made my day. In reality, I seriously doubt that they would even consider hooking up in any way, shape, or form, and would kill anyone who suggested it, but reading Yullen is always hilarious so who cares? If it becomes canon, though, I'm gonna fucking kill someone. No offense if you honestly support Yullen, but I personally don't see it happening. If Kanda was something other than asexual after *spoiler* Alma's death, I'd be surprised. If he was bi and willing, there's a chance, but... Anyways, I love this story! It's hilarious, has enough plot to disqualify it as pure crack, and you write like passed fifth grade English at least, with knowledge to spare! Do you know how many fucktards on this site can't tell the difference between there, their, and they're? Do you? I hate idiots who write like they're texting, I really do.
kairynel chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
This crackfic is effing hilarious. Keep writing! I want to see when it really becomes Yullen D
KetakoshkaCastlionia chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
This is awesome! And I don't believe that you need to change the rating just yet.
Mukuro234 chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I love this it's so dam funny
Crimson-RedCat chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
oh Wow, that was really funny! kanda can never seem to get a break, even though he dose miss Allen alittle bit, Poor guy. keep up the good work.;D
Crimson-RedCat chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
SO KANDA DOSE HAVE A HEART! that mean he could be human too.
Good job by the way.
Satu-chan chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
Hahahahahaha:') THAT WAS AMAZING! Well done my friend:)
Jesus! I've never laughed this much in a long time, thank you for making my day with (as always) such a wonderful chapter:D
Man, if I was Lavi when he ran into Allen taking Kanda's pants off I would have yelled "LENALEE! GET THE CAMARA! Oh! AND BRING SOME POPCORN WHILE YOUR AT IT!' XD
Crimson-RedCat chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
there is no helping Kanda, is there.
Crimson-RedCat chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
wow, Kanda got them good that time. i wonder how Allen and Lavi got back without being seen.