Reviews for Burn, Remember, Fade
Mp08 chapter 1 . 6/22
Thank you for making this wonderful story. I actaully shed a tear. I hope you make more stories like this with different nation's perspectives.
meh chapter 1 . 1/29
I'm not crying my eyes are just bleeding
aph Dadmark chapter 1 . 1/11
Wow, that was absolutely beautiful
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Oh wow! This was so great! I really like your style. Also I really like the ending! And just a fact that it's sad makes it even more better! Keep up the good work!
Brokenecho13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
My feels just got its balls trampled by stampeding bison then repeatedly run over with a steamroller on the slowest speed possible
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I never cry when reading or watching movies, I'm usually stone faced...But this..No this just throws it out the damn window! I was bawling so hard my mom walked in like "dafuq u cryin for" Fucking god this was so good 3
Ako1209 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was amazing. It made me cry towards the end. Continue writing these amazing storries.
Hero August chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my God I am in tears! This is one, if not thee, most beautiful story I have ever read. Please continue to write!
PurpleNekoWarrior chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
QAQ I WAS EXPECTING FEELS BUT MY HEEEAAAAAARRRRRTT MY HEART IS BREAKING
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I NEED A HUG
I think I hate you right now ((No I don't I'm just upset this was amazing keep up the great work! :)))
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was great! It made me cry a little but I loved it! Definitely going on my favorites!
sempiternallymarvelous chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I don't know if you realize, but I just cried my eyes out and then felt so much relief at the end...
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ugh, your stories are always good! I loved it, I cried so hard ahahaha! I'll always read your stories, you have a loyal follower!
Wybrows chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh my god. Why'd you hurt the feels? But you are the one who persuaded me to enjoy Itacest with Shatter. Oh how I miss little Paola...
HJ69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMG MY FEELS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
BCbabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh...oh...oh okay...its ok...I didn't need my feels anyway
...*looks at pile of broken feels*