Reviews for Burn, Remember, Fade
Ako1209 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was amazing. It made me cry towards the end. Continue writing these amazing storries.
Hero August chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh my God I am in tears! This is one, if not thee, most beautiful story I have ever read. Please continue to write!
PurpleNekoWarrior chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
QAQ I WAS EXPECTING FEELS BUT MY HEEEAAAAAARRRRRTT MY HEART IS BREAKING
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I NEED A HUG
I think I hate you right now ((No I don't I'm just upset this was amazing keep up the great work! :)))
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was great! It made me cry a little but I loved it! Definitely going on my favorites!
sempiternallymarvelous chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I don't know if you realize, but I just cried my eyes out and then felt so much relief at the end...
Butterfly Ichihara chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ugh, your stories are always good! I loved it, I cried so hard ahahaha! I'll always read your stories, you have a loyal follower!
Wybrows chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh my god. Why'd you hurt the feels? But you are the one who persuaded me to enjoy Itacest with Shatter. Oh how I miss little Paola...
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMG MY FEELS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
BCbabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh...oh...oh okay...its ok...I didn't need my feels anyway
...*looks at pile of broken feels*
noflowershere chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I cried all the way through this! This is the most emotional fanfiction I have ever read!
Daniella chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It's rare for a story to make me shed a tear, but after this I was outright sobbing. Your work as always is admirable and perfect. Thank you.
zombie-death-will-destroy-you chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
way to go with playing with my heart strings... making me cry...
Derpy712 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my God... I was getting teary eyed at the beginning, then Paola went and I started crying... I only cried more after that. But, your work always promises a happy ending and I wasn't disappointed! -
sarah.provo.5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG I CRIED SO MUCH, T-T! This is sssooooooooooooooooo sweet and wonderful. Thank you for writing this.
PastaInABox chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I usually don't read Itacest, but I must say, this tore apart my feels. ;w; Loved it, nonetheless. Very well written. -instafave-