Reviews for The Panaceam Report
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 4/10
(add-on)
Out of curiosity, did any of their bounties change? given the information that Zoro had, the crew is definitely more dangerous than was previously known
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 4/10
This was a great add-on; I particularly liked how Luffy reacted.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 1/22
I think I'm re-reading this a second? third time? Seriously the end cracks me up, how sly of Zoro to get the last hit on Sanji. xD
Mithril Lace chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Okay, glad I went and read this despite saying I was only gonna go find fluff. All I can say is I was grinning through most of that, and I feel closure xD And I have to stop reading your stuff tonight because it's too good and I need to sleep eventually and I won't if I keep this up.

SO! Until next time. For real this time.
Mystery Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Guess who?

It's me again! The 'mystery Guest.' Oh god, Luffy's rubbed off on me. Anyway, I came to tell you about your amazing story. Loved you how were able to take your fic 'Mindshattered' and close it off with the bit of suspense that was needed. Great story, loved every bit of it (except the Alchemist himself for being an asshole to Zoro). Please write more One Piece- I can't explain it, but your writing makes me so happy! Keep up your amazing work, and don't forget I'll be reviewing quite a bit, just cuz I love your work more than anyone else's I've read on the site. ;)

- Mystery Guest (Used to be: Guest that reviews on all your stories XD)
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
haha Great job! I'm glad that Zoro was able to finally forgive himself. Definitely a good one-shot to go with the story. :)

-Yvonne
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ooh! An extra scene as well? Gotta check that out. I loved this. Sanji jumping in front of Zoro, their playful banter at the end... :D
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Nakamaship. One of the concepts most highly regarded by me. That and cats. Your stories are in league with the cats. This is one of the highest complements I can give. This applies to your other stories as well. Nakama, good stories and cats. You are what makes this random realm worthwhile.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Heyyy so glad I caught this! Yes I think it was a wonderful ending to Mindshattered. I remember leaving that fic loving it but also feeling a little troubled by the way things were concluded - being that one of the most wonderful things in the world is when truth is revealed.

Wonderful writing. You should do more Sanji fics - I think you're exceptionally talented with writing him!
x.summergrey.x chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
yes this feels like the story is now complete since everyone knows. and zoro can heal better now.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is absolutely touching!

You my friend are an absolute genius.

If there were an ultra like button i would press it. 20 times.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Zoro I love you soo much! My favourite character ever!
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hahahahahahaha! Dang it, this totally lightened the dark mood from Mindshattered. Of course nakama are nakama, and Luffy is Luffy. :D
Wicked Philosopher chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
So lovely! *sniff* Nakamaship is my favorite thing to read about!

I think this really gives the closure that iMindshattered/i sort of quaffs over. It has a fairly clear ending (and obviously the main story was over, and so it was a igood/i ending spot), but this is more cathartic. I'm going to trip on over to your LJ now to poke about!

Thanks again (for the third time), for posting this delightfully written and thoughtful story!
Veratican Justice chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
My god, this is one SWEET fanfic! I was literally reduced to tears when I read this, and I'm not those emotional kinds of people like Franky is. This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Fanfics. I. Ever. Read.