Reviews for The Forgotten Rose
Contagiousplague chapter 7 . 8/30
This story is amazing like all of your stories about glee and I know it's been a year, but please update! Specially now that it's left in a cliffhanger. So again please update please please please!
n3000 chapter 7 . 6/12
es muy bueno, bastante interesante continua por favor
evilkitty61 chapter 7 . 2/9
I love this story. Thank you it is beautifully written. I love this time frame of stories.

silviafan1986 chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Every time I read this I fall more in love with it.
JPElles chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
That's typically what's done. Two man who were nobility back than would have there sisters or some such marry and live together. Same for women. As long as heirs were produced no one cared. And I get the impression and child of Kurt's here might get his family back home back up in arms. Especially if it's a boy. They would want to take him in, and of course that would happen over not just the king but all of England's dead bodies. lol.
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
It was good to see Kurt and Rachel come to an agreement. It'll be interesting seeing what happens next with Quinn giving birth.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Now they can all be happy.
llachlan chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
This story had quicKly become my guilty pleasure and I uttered a very undignified squee of joy when I realized it had been updated!

Thanks for making my day more awesome than it was!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Love the story, realizing how horrible it is to serve royalty, a bunch of idiots to pander to.
piecesofyourheart chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
Wow! That was one twist I don't see coming, but I am not surprised about. If that makes any sense. Quinn's in labor! Oh wow, little Beth? Is on her way! I'm really excited to see what happens now. Thanks for the update.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
EEEEE! A MARRIAGE AND A BABY! Thank you SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I was DYING for an update! I literally danced around when I saw your update! I freaking love this story SOOOO much! I think it's kind of good that Rachel and Kurt can get together because then they can secure themselves like Quinn and Rachel's Uncle. I think if Rachel ever got pregnant everyone would be SUPER protective cause really they kind of already are.
SalGersGirl chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
All I can say is DAMN!
images-in-words chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
So nice to see an update for this story. It's wonderfully written and richly imagined. Thank you for continuing to share it with us.
LionAgron chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
More plzzzzzz
NZgleek91 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Great chapter. I am so looking forward to more.