Reviews for The Forgotten Rose
JPElles chapter 7 . 2/28
That's typically what's done. Two man who were nobility back than would have there sisters or some such marry and live together. Same for women. As long as heirs were produced no one cared. And I get the impression and child of Kurt's here might get his family back home back up in arms. Especially if it's a boy. They would want to take him in, and of course that would happen over not just the king but all of England's dead bodies. lol.
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 2/18
It was good to see Kurt and Rachel come to an agreement. It'll be interesting seeing what happens next with Quinn giving birth.
Now they can all be happy.
llachlan chapter 7 . 2/11
This story had quicKly become my guilty pleasure and I uttered a very undignified squee of joy when I realized it had been updated!

Thanks for making my day more awesome than it was!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 2/11
Love the story, realizing how horrible it is to serve royalty, a bunch of idiots to pander to.
piecesofyourheart chapter 7 . 2/11
Wow! That was one twist I don't see coming, but I am not surprised about. If that makes any sense. Quinn's in labor! Oh wow, little Beth? Is on her way! I'm really excited to see what happens now. Thanks for the update.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 7 . 2/10
EEEEE! A MARRIAGE AND A BABY! Thank you SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I was DYING for an update! I literally danced around when I saw your update! I freaking love this story SOOOO much! I think it's kind of good that Rachel and Kurt can get together because then they can secure themselves like Quinn and Rachel's Uncle. I think if Rachel ever got pregnant everyone would be SUPER protective cause really they kind of already are.
SalGersGirl chapter 7 . 2/10
All I can say is DAMN!
progpoet chapter 7 . 2/10
So nice to see an update for this story. It's wonderfully written and richly imagined. Thank you for continuing to share it with us.
LionAgron chapter 6 . 1/29
More plzzzzzz
NZgleek91 chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Great chapter. I am so looking forward to more.
becky chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This story is amazing. I love it. Please wrote some more. Two of my favorite things, the Tudors, with Anne alive, and Faberry
lemon-rind chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
This was fantastic, seeing Rachel's dramatic side come out, and seeing the family be protective of their own. Brilliant. Thank you for the update.
JPElles chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Puck not inheriting might be for the best. He's not a bad guy, but he has a habit of making bad decisions. And between Quinn, and Rachel wielding power and making good decisions... Puck probably can't be trusted with the amount of influence he'd get as one of the main male faces that will be shown to the world.
ann chapter 6 . 12/7/2014