Reviews for Salvation House
neelix lee chapter 26 . 6/13
Hi this story was recommended on Facebook, I have enjoyed it very much and hope that you are able to finish it
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 6/11
I've enjoyed your story. Have to wonder why they left Washington and the salvation house when it had so much of what they needed..
it's simply me n you chapter 14 . 6/11
Awww - sad that Charlie didn't make it.
it's simply me n you chapter 2 . 6/11
I don't normally read Zombie stories but this recommended on Facebook so I started it. I'm enjoying it from the start.
Mr G and Me chapter 26 . 6/11
Holy hell. . . It's been a long day of reading, with heart palpitations, and on the edge of your seat kind of stuff! What a great ride. I was sad that Charlie and Jake didn't make it, and even Chase, but well, it was realistic. I loved Bella. Loved, loved loved hard ass Bella. What a refreshing change. FINALLY!
You're a diamond in the rough, doll.
MWAH xoxo
Cecily chapter 25 . 3/5
No way! I wouldn't mind knowing that Royce and his friends were slowly eaten alive.
Cecily chapter 23 . 3/5
Why would they leave Salvation House or the area?
Cecily chapter 22 . 3/5
Given the chance, I doubt Charlie would ever want to befriend the man who is now sleeping with his wife. I think Renee just hopping in to bed so quickly with another guy, and telling Bella she had permission is bull.
Cecily chapter 20 . 3/5
Paul and Sadie had to go, but I hope Victor dies as well. Bella can"t die though can she?
Cecily chapter 19 . 3/5
I don't know what had me laughing harder, the dog's chocolate poop or Carlisle's mangled dingleberries.
Cecily chapter 14 . 3/5
Charlie's dead!? And Jake as well!? And that stupid Paul is alive? That is just not fair.
Cecily chapter 9 . 3/4
Damn druggie Tanya! She killed Chase and, what the hell, I am blaming her for Chester as well.
Cecily chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh no, not Chase.
Cecily chapter 6 . 3/4
Paul...why do teenagers think they know everything.
Cecily chapter 5 . 3/4
Sadie is such a brat! She is going to be a problem