Reviews for We All Scream for Ice Cream
CheesePie chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i read this once before and thought it was best! but then i couldn't find it again and i spent half an hour looking for it cause i forgot the name, but totally worth it!
BocchanAkumaGaSuki chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was really great!
Lie-Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Woaaaaw c'est trop cool :D
Guess what, I looove your story! Even if I'm french and if sometimes I need to translate faw words to understand better what you mean aha :P
Gonna see if you have more fiction like this one
Corn Cream Soup chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
hyaaa *nosebleed*

what a great smut / i love how you write it thank you for writing this fic write more LOL XDD
Kagami-SM chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Gotta love a wicked Shizu-chan ( u )b
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Ice cream shower sex win.

That is all. c:

Great job
Kaishiru chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
lol This was rather fun reading. xD Shower smut is sexy and you've written it very well.
KonoBeat chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I wish I had read this sooner Stupid schoolwork! Shizaya fluff and smut is the best! this was so cute, too. u Fluff before more angst, right? Hehe, great job!
lala poker chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
./. I am blushing mad right now. Very good, ./.
Bravery-Homunculus chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I must say every time I read your Shizaya stories I blush madly and I dont stop until I think of something else / I would love it if you wrote a Shizaya story for me but I feel like I am asking too much!
StainedWithBlackInk chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this was adorable i loved it. i have a secret love of a more uke like izaya.
XxCapturetheLightxX chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE YOU! This I definatly one of the best stories, I've ever read! :DDDD Thank you soooooo much! :D It was so hot! And the shower sex! NNNGH! So well-writen! I can't even tell you how bad I'm fangirling right now! I swear, this made me blush and squeal like it was my first time reading smut *is such a pervert*! I flailed so much! You can't even begin to understand how much I loved this! WORDS CAN'T DESRIBE MY OBSSESSIVE LOVE FOR THIS! :DDDDDDDD If I could draw, I would draw you a picture of how I looked when reading this story, but even then, I wouldn't be able to capture the love I hold for you and this story! :DDDD I'm still squealing, not gonna lie. XD I'm sorry I took you away from your studying, but THANK YOU! Like times a gajillion! *Squeals once more!* Thank you thank you thank you!