Reviews for Of Honor and Lies
Marvelmyra chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Ok now, it has been 16 months since the last up date ! Time to get on with it.!
edochan68 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Hello!
What a beautiful story you are writing... I love the plot and your writing, which keep inviting us to know what's next!

But I also saw that you did not updated for a while now.. did you abandon this fic?

It would be a pity, for few fanfictions are of the same quality as yours :)
BrownEyes08 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
This had me in tears. I hope with every fiber of my being that you'll come back to show us what happens next.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
I'm sorry for your loss. You're a gifted writer and I cannot wait to read more of your story.
katjacks14 chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Thanks so much for writing such an awesome story. I hope to see more soon
Karri chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Enjoying this very much! Thank you for sharing it! I hope that you will find the time to finish it.
narcissaisme chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
I really love this story! Is this story still going? I noticed it hasn't been updated for over a year. I really hope it is still going because I don't know what I'll do if there is no end. I come back and re-read at least once a month. Hope everything is working ok with you and that life has been ok. Love your story and writing. Even if you don't finish this story you should continue somewhere else!
MoceJo chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
I HOPE YOU DIE DEMON! Why is the demon doing this to jon? Who was the woman? Is it because he is the prince that was promised? Im seriously loving all the angst. I love how all the stark children band together and to see how important jon is to them. The direwolves are so cute..poor ghost!
Oh one thing that confuses me is bran. Shouldnt he be a cripple right now? I mean ned is supposedy the hand of the king and before they left jaime already pushed bran from the tower leaving him paralysed. So that doesnt happen here? Maybe i missed it if you mentioned before.
Anyways update soon
invisible.cities chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
hey i was just wondering if this story is on hiatus?
i've been waiting to read a new update for months now!
i hope everything's fine with u
SannaJayne chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Hello :)
I just came across this story and I love it! I love how the characters feel so real, especially their emotions and reactions (if that makes any sense). I also found it really interesting to read Catelyn's thoughts in chapter 5 about what happened and how she reacts to it.
This is honestly one of the best stories I have read from this fandom and I'm really looking forward to your next chapter :D

-Sanna
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter:-)
makaylaloveswaffles chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
I am in love with this story. The fact that there is so much sibling (and a sprinkle of fatherly) love without it being romantic is not only refreshing but extremely satisfying. Plus the plot is awesome partially because I just love stories that feature the injury or death of one of my favorite characters to see the reactions of their friends and family, so this is almost the perfect story in my mind. I can't wait to see what happens next and I thank you so much for continuing this story especially after your loss.
msmith chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I really LOVE this story! Thank you and keep it up
Traci chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I love this story! So glad you are still working on it! Take as much time as you need, I'm just glad it's not abandoned. Great story!
anon chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Great Jon hurt/comfort fic! Just what I needed. Just warn us TV watchers if you're going to spoiler anything that hasn't aired yet please. :)