Reviews for Of Honor and Lies
SannaJayne chapter 7 . 7/27
Hello :)
I just came across this story and I love it! I love how the characters feel so real, especially their emotions and reactions (if that makes any sense). I also found it really interesting to read Catelyn's thoughts in chapter 5 about what happened and how she reacts to it.
This is honestly one of the best stories I have read from this fandom and I'm really looking forward to your next chapter :D

-Sanna
LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter:-)
makaylaloveswaffles chapter 7 . 6/12
I am in love with this story. The fact that there is so much sibling (and a sprinkle of fatherly) love without it being romantic is not only refreshing but extremely satisfying. Plus the plot is awesome partially because I just love stories that feature the injury or death of one of my favorite characters to see the reactions of their friends and family, so this is almost the perfect story in my mind. I can't wait to see what happens next and I thank you so much for continuing this story especially after your loss.
msmith chapter 1 . 6/8
I really LOVE this story! Thank you and keep it up
Traci chapter 7 . 6/7
I love this story! So glad you are still working on it! Take as much time as you need, I'm just glad it's not abandoned. Great story!
anon chapter 7 . 6/4
Great Jon hurt/comfort fic! Just what I needed. Just warn us TV watchers if you're going to spoiler anything that hasn't aired yet please. :)
silverwolf3432 chapter 7 . 5/20
I'm so glad to see this story back! It's truly amazing. Glad to see you again and excited for what I know will be a great next chapter
MisakiBloody Rose21 chapter 7 . 5/17
Hey,
First of all I am so sorry for your loss. I went through something similar a few years ago and I understand the pain. My way of coping was through my music. It really helped in the first few weeks. It got easier overtime and now I am able to talk about him more frequently. The loss is there and I honor his memory via floating lanterns on his anniversary.
I admire your strength to continue the story and will not pester you for updates. Please take as much time as you need.
I really liked this chapter because of the Ned Jon interactions. As the wounds of his seem supernatural, I wonder if the cure will also have a hint of supernatural to it. Possibly with the visit of someone from Asshai?
Since watching season 5 of game of Thrones I have to constantly remind myself that this story depicts the early days of the characters and not their current creepy emo selves. Sansa acting the way she did early on was quite naive and spoilt and it's a weird thing to see that again. Well done in nailing their characters!
Pghj2005 chapter 7 . 5/13
OMG!
I love this story so very much, thank you for not giving up on it, and for the updat.
I'm glad Ned has made it back, I hope he recognises the arrow type and so can suggest a cure.
Although I'm thinking Neds dream holds the key! And the key to the cure is in the godswood.
Luv2FigureSkate8 chapter 7 . 5/13
I just wanted to say, I'm so sorry to hear what happened. It may not mean much from someone you don't actually know, but my thoughts are with you.

This chapter was amazing! I was so excited to see a new chapter and look forward to more. Please keep on writing. You're an amazing author!
Great Chapter
Ecomadness chapter 7 . 5/12
Loving this chap I can't wait for more. Sorry to hear about ur rl situation my condolences.
I love this story and I can't wait for more
Marvelmyra chapter 6 . 4/25
2 and a half YEARS ? Where is the rest ?
Are we still getting an update?