Reviews for Flak Jacket
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Your stories are always so good. I have gone back different times to reread them especially after watching an episode that goes with one of your writings.
XariGrey chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hi... I know you haven't written some stories in a while and I don't know of that is because of the lack of Brenda/Fritz enthusiasm, but you are an awesome writer. Please write more smutty stories about them.. If it makes you feel better. I might try to write one too.. Please respond and let me know if you will write more please!
fantasy67 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I have read all your stories on Brenda/Fritz. You do an amazing job and I hope you are planning to write some more. I will be patiently waiting to read more from you. They make such a perfect couple.
boneskittie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I love Fritz and enjoyed this story from his POV immensely. His flak jacket kinda makes me melt a little, too, and I laughed that he uses it to his advantage with Brenda. Great ending, too, with Pope in the dark. I look forward to reading more of your fic.
Ilovetheclosersomuch chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hi. I love ur stories they are amazing, I can see everything your details are so descriptive. Ugh! Please do write more. U are amazing. Reading the stories makes me want to write some too... And do some other stuff! :)
Ilovetheclosersomuch chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
thenewgirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Finding a new story by you is like Christmas! Another great, hot story about my favorite couple! Once again I can't wait to see more!
britzbritz chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Don't listen to the haters! This was great :) I hope you will keep writing about Brenda & Fritz, ff writers have seemed to lose their inspiration when it comes Brenda & Fritz!
me chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awful.
Charlene91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Omg! So hot! I liked so much your story *_* I love this pairing! Great job, kisses!
Juliab chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love, love, love this . I think you got inside Fritz's head perfectly. I giggled at his reaction at finding Brenda without her underwear, and his thoughts about her walking aroud her squad room without them. I especially enjoyed Fritz's in your face to Pope.

Plese keep writing. I enjoy your M rated fictions and come here to reread your previous work.
Natchez chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Like the song says: hot, hot hot! I've written some Brenda/Andy stories, mostly by request, but I like Brenda and Fritz, too. Although, I think Fritz has been sorely tempted to put his wife over his knee for acting like a four-year-old. LOL. When hubby and I watch re-runs, he's always, "the long-suffering Fritz." Heh. Anyway, good work. Enjoyed it.
Messrs. Era chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
She's back! :) This fandom's gone high and dry with lack of BLJ/FH smut without you around! I especially love Fritz snubbing Will Pope at the end there, that's priceless! Please, keep on writing!