Reviews for Ghostly Crossover
Catwings1026 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like! It took me two readings to get into the world of the story and "get" the ghostly abilities - namely, that BeachHead can be seen at will, and if he's on watch, he's definitely wanting to be seen; I read this one before your other ghostiefic, and haven't seen the piece with GhostBeachHead yet, so at first I was a bit confused as to why StormShadow could see BeachHead but not his family's spirits.

Great flow and forward motion, characters spot-on, and I'm now looking forward to meeting SS's dad in your other fic. Yay! More!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was brilliant-spending an eternity with Storm Shadow would be the Beach's definition of hell. Really enjoyed this one. Well done.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What a wonderful companion piece to "Ghost Soldier". Poor Beach trying to enjoy one of his best days ever since being killed and to have 3 ninjas attack him to protect Storm Shadow. And then be threatened with having said ninja attached to him if something happened.

Wonderful piece! Thank you for sharing!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This made me laugh out loud! (Scared my cat, too.) Poor Beach Head-that WOULD be eternal torment.

I loved the mental image of Storm Shadow running scared, possibly for the first time in his life. Also, the beginning bit with Beach and the mention of Courtney made me d'awww just a little bit. Even death can't keep a good Ranger down!
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So I KNOW that didn't say "FIN" at the bottom, right?

There IS going to be more, RIGHT?

Don't you do this to me, I am NOT playin' with you ;) I need to find out how this ENNNDS. Haha, I love how they just stopped him. Like no. That isn't going to fly. You need to stop that.

Poor Beach, now he has to deal with all these angry irritable ninja ghosts. But he MUST deliver the message!

So good :) Haha, I love how Tommy chooses not to mess with beach after that first failed attempt. He was like "Yeah. That didn't work. Game over. I'm out." Smart ninja, smaaaart ninja.

Although he was being chased...that could have something to do with it ;)

BeachHead VS The Grudge.

BeachHead VS Insidious.

BeachHead VS Paranormal Activity.

ahhhh, jeez.

But it was awesome! I can't wait for more (CAUSE THERE WILL BE, RIGHT? D:)
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Well, well, Beachy. You really should know better than to mess with ninja ;-).

So I take it, this is before the Soft Master died? Nice story, well written.
Witchfairy chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
The insanity of Storm Shadow and Beach Head trapped together for eternity.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Poor Beach Head, but even worse is that I want to encourage a sequel to this...
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You did such an excellant job on this. I loved Beach's mental quip about the "best day of his life", you know, if he was alive... and also that he'd face death, torture at the hands of dead ninja, but spending time listening to SS is just UNTHINKABLE. LOL. Loved the ghosts deciding that Beach would love to help them out too.
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You know, the side stories are what get me to read the actual stories.

"How does a ghost..." "Wait, that the hell did I just read?"

Like the three ghost ninjas. Was actually expecting Snake Eyes to show up there for a minute. Never know where those ninja's are.

Thanks for posting! : ) *wanders over to start reading "Ghost Soldier"*
GodivaHeartSong chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
OMG Evan wit no KamKam & no Billie it is GUD STUF! Chappi ? Poor Stormie all terifyied.
BrieFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Squeee! OMG NEW STOREE! Y no Billy or KamKam? Y is Beech Head DEAD? GO NINJA GHOSTIESSSS!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Deadpool would like you to know that he enjoyed the story, but was disappointed by the lack of ghostly blood. He is, however, enjoying the candy bar and the fact that you didn't reveal his former stipulation that he get a date with Jinx as part of the deal.

As for me, I liked how you showed both sides: Beach angry at being foiled in his attempt to stop Storm Shadow, who he sees as a murderer and not a brainwashed ninja and the Arashikage ninja POV-that their son, who is brainwashed, was almost killed by an unremorseful dead soldier. I enjoyed the story!