Reviews for A Moment in Time
jen103 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Helloo.

Please continue! Are you going to update? It is really good.
Dante chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
please please, update soon this awesome story !
zanahoria del espacio chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
please, update soon
DarkDaughter97 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE THIS! Upload more please!
hateme101 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I love this story update soon
oceanluvr chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
great story!

I hope you continue
Rujuta chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Your story is really good. please update soon.
Ashies chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
This is really interesting! I find it especially fascinating that Teddy ended up with her, that a portkey forced time travel.

Keep up the good work! :)
Jen103 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I like it :) Please continue :) x
purpleopaljc chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Omg i fell in love with this story plz update it soon.
bookmonkey chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Good story, I hope that you will continue on with it.
Apathy Undone chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
When I began reading your story, I found myself so engrossed in it that I forgot it was incomplete and ended up nearly tearing my hair out when I reached the end of this chapter.

Time-travel fics are amongst my favorites and yours is one of the more pleasurable ones thus far. It was interesting how you did not make Hermione hide that she was a time-traveler like so many others, but then again she is deliberately attempting to change the future so it is easier to do so when one has others helping them.

I admit I was a little worried about reading a James and Hermione fic, and that anxiety definitely increased when I learned Harry had feelings for Hermione, I was afraid you would go to a time before Harry was born and then he would not exist at all but you didn't! And for that I was incredibly relieved. The spin on Lily being less than a devoted wife and mother was particularly surprising and I find myself curiously delighted about it.

Your OC Aurelian is adorable and working out very well. That little insight into Malfoy's thoughts about his regrets was very humanizing and I thank you for that because I do like Draco. The name Aurelian was very agreeable as well, sometimes new names just don't work in the story but yours is perfect.

I realize this is a very long review but you deserve to know that your piece is loved so far. I thank you for writing such an interesting story and hope you post again soon!
zanahoria del colmillo chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
please please, update soon
Smithback chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
is Lily having an affair? really,...cool! well. not much...

au...a nd some Herms -Jsmrd interaction, great.