Reviews for The King's Mistress
Anon chapter 2 . 8/6
I thought she would say strawberry.. and that ending to that chapter, very captivating
Anon chapter 1 . 8/6
Oh wow, great start
Alexa Roman chapter 16 . 7/29
continualo... por favor
no te olvides de nosotros
aeriellamd chapter 16 . 4/1
Every once in awhile I come back and re-read this story, at least once every six months for the last 6 years since I discovered it... I simply love it too much! And it pains me to not know what happened next. And while I understand life gets in the way I can't help but hope she can get back to it and finish this which has become my favorite fanfiction of all time.
LushRomance chapter 16 . 10/16/2018
ahhhhhhhhhh... the cliffhanger. This is so beautifully written.. i hope you update soon. I cannot wait to see how much rukia has progressed in her training and her duty.
yocel chapter 16 . 7/3/2018
Please come back
Light Eclairs chapter 16 . 5/14/2018
Ah, what a great regret this reading had been. I never really intended to fully immerse myself in the story with the knowledge that it's already practically abandoned. However, the first chapter had me concede in defeat at how beautifully you crafted the words and imagery. This story is one of the best ones I have read in terms of writing and plot.

I truly wish someday it could be completed. .
Peachie-Trishie chapter 16 . 1/7/2018
I dreaded reading this chapter because now I'm left with a cliffhanger of this whole fic. I LOVE your writing. It just flows and the words that you use omg I adore. Please update soon!
jofig525 chapter 16 . 10/2/2017
please update
sexydragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
yo dude I like wat u have written but cn u pls like finish the story or tell me how it u and ur work
damnedcharm chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Your words! Oh your words are so well written! Amazing! I love your fics! Please come back!
Nzinga chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
u got to be pissing me? i can understand how hard it is to finish a story... but a story of such greatness left unfinished is a crime...
sinfulxdaises chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
This story is simply amazing! Once i read the prologue, which was written which such sophistication and elegance, i knew this story would be amazing. I can't believe how you could write in this way, as if you were royalty, i mean, the way of speech is just so defined. The way the plot progress amazed me even more. How do you do this if you're not a genius? I really love how you depict the sweet moments Rukia and Ichigo had, before it all came crashing down in chapter 8, how you introduced each character and their personality, how the thoughts of the characters worked behind the masks that covered it and the rationality behind all. WOW. Every time i read this story, my heart is beating like crazy, the feelings that was inflicted on me were just indescribable. It's as if I'm finally alive. HAHAHA. So umm.. is this like officially stopped? No pressure at all but it will be a beautiful story if continued. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
Bleach power chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
I have read this story before,I just writing this because I would like for this story to great and I know that maybe you wont see this but if you do please think about finishing this story.I wont ask why you stop writing but please if you see this think about it.
ChaniMoon chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Please continue this story! It's so good. I'm hooked. There must be more. Four years after updating, people are still asking you to continue. That's how great this story is. Please consider posting more chapters and finishing this intriguing tale!