Reviews for Luck
Nico Zi chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Oh gaaawd what a beautiful ending! I could cry now from happiness! :''D this fic REALLY touched my heart! *crys* I loved it so much! ..Finally Gokudera is happy now! you made his life here even worse than the original one in the series XD! ..really! ouch, getting rape by HIS father was.. argh T.T! I was very indulged in reading (as always) so when I reached this part I somehow felt betrayed and hurt and tried my best not to cry T.T! and the chapter before this (I think?) was another story T.T! .. Haha I put a lot of this crying face! Anyway, my point is that I loved how you made up everything after all that angst there! realllyy I can't express how I loved it! ..and ah, the new characters you created were nice! the pink haired girl, though I despise sl*t girls and all, but she was different and I laughed a lot at her XD! loved how you made her and the other one with her family supporting Yama and Goku through all the things! ..even attended the wedding x3! though, it felt really weird that the origenal characters (I mean the guardians and others) wasn't there since I've always pictured 8059 wedding to be crowded with them X3! hmm what else, oh and.. I loved that you quoted from Ryohei of all people XDDD! I felt familiarity with the quote especially with the word extreme, them I read whose it was thus I burst of laughing XDDDD! ..Aah, I think that's it, I was having alot of things to say but when the time to reveiw come I forget everyhing, good I managed to remember those! especially ryohi's quote! .. hope you don't mind my blabber xp! .. Hope you write more about 8059! though I know you're doing that with another fic xp!
puruku chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
The ending was perfect, almost everyone got their happy ending, specially Gokudera:)
puruku chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Hibari and Gokudera have a really strange and maybe even (sometimes) horrible relationship and Yamamoto... my poor Yamamoto I just want to hug him...
puruku chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
This chapter was so sad, for a moment there I thought that Yamamoto would choose Gokudera over his fiancé and was shocked to see him choose money. I understand why he did it, but still, it was sad:(
puruku chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Poor Gokudera, his fiancé is horrible and Yamamoto's is a nice girl, too bad his heart already belongs to Gokudera
puruku chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
This story just gets better and better:)
puruku chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Poor Yamamoto! I don't want to see him in pain:(
puruku chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Sometimes clichés never get old;)
Purple Gas Evolution chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
This is the BEST STORY I have EVER read in my whole life! This STORY made me CRY SO HARD! It's just so BEAUTIFUL! :) 3
TheCanadianMonster chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
Oh. You've melted me into a puddle of incoherent screeching.

In other words, that was absolutely ADORABLE. Aaahhh, especially the bus part at the end!
There was that little typo when Hibari showed up at the wedding. I think it should be "The smile told him that Hibari was *accepting* Gokudera's love..." instead of "excepting".

Other than that, I'm a bit sad that this fic is over! But I am in LOVE at how it ended.
Great job!
SkyDecimo27 chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
I loved this story, and think that it was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I'm a total die hard 8059 fangirl! And your story is BY FAR my favorite one! I hope you get LOTS AND LOTS of veiws and reviews for this, it's truely a piece of work! ;D
-Rosalie
Supermanspanties chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
cute and dramatic, llive this story very much
at the end i was like "awwwww :3"
Sasa-Cookie chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
;-; oh my this was so perfect *cry* I think this was one of the best 8059 fics I ever read :')
You just wrote with so much heart 3
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful ;A; the emotions, the writing style, the persons ... everything was perfect :')
Also Yama and Goku stayed very much in character, which is a huge extra point
I feel so sorry for gokudera )': .. what a gross asshole father D (sorry for the bad word .-.)
Hmm ... the OC's are also really well written
Oh dear at the end I felt so happy for yama and goku ;W; 8059 for the world *-*
(1859 is good ... I liked it :') .. and also feel sorry for hibari D: .. but at the end .. when hibari smiled ... I thought .. your a good boy XD )
so yeah I love this ff 8059 is my OTP *-* and I'm sure that I will read it again :3
Best wishes from sasa :3
SoraKing98 chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
This story is great. And i hate Gokudera's father so much. I think i want to kill him!
bunnylovez8059 chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
0.0 wow it seems i just read a telenovela! ( soap opera) lol good i loved it! GOOD JOB