Reviews for Darkness Snow and Red
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
im sorry
Impala67 chapter 21 . 4/27/2016
I am completely engrossed with this story. Plleeeeaaasseee update whenever you can, I don't care if it takes years. Just please don't give up on it? /
Impala67 chapter 18 . 4/27/2016
Ayeeeeeee those p!atd and Bee Gees songs ;)
Specter14 chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
Well THAT sounds like a bad reaction... xDDDD Hallucinations? Or some sort of vision that isn't made up? The readers may never know. Or at least won't until the next chapter xDDDD Please update again soon! :)
zigball chapter 21 . 3/24/2016
Ah dude this fic is giving me all of the feels right now.
epiclicious chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
this was the first story i found when i logged onto 3 years ago
it is still fabulous
elnine27 chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
Please let Sam and Tucker see him, their his friends, and please have Sam and Danny end up together in the end, I"m a huge dxs shipping fan
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
God! Maddie thinks Phantom is a "menace". She's wrong! Phantom is a hero! And she's trying to get rid of the hero here! Sam and Tucker MUST scream that at Jack and Maddie next chapter!
miss mysteri chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
OMG OMG OMG! OMLCSPA! THAT MEANS OH MY LOVELY CUTIE SUPER PHANTOM ANGEL! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ! ( hearing my oc harum yelled ) oh #$%. she is coming...(run away)

Harum - i hear you cursing young girl! came back!

Never in my life!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
NOOOOOOO! CLIFFHANGER! WHYYYYYY! THAT'S JUST EVIL! Anyways, rant over, I love this story! It's unique and I love the father/son relationship that's building! I have found several gramatical and spelling errors, but I for the most part can ignore them (Trust me I've seen much worse). Overall this is decently well writen, has a great plot, and I just love it so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, MUCH!

Sincerely praising,
Bubblekins1010
ColorsAndWords chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
Putting foreign stuff (ie, soup) in an IV drip can be dangerous. Saline is a solution with most essential nutrients in it.
ColorsAndWords chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
FYI, IV drips are filled with saline.
Zyenna chapter 20 . 12/26/2015
This is interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!