Reviews for Second to None
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2018
I will never watch RotJ the same way again! Today thought will be in the back of my mind the entire time that Emperor Palpatine, Darth Sidious, goes commando underneath all those robes! If Luke and Vader had known, they could have kicked him in the nards and completely incapacitated him, and THEN throw him down the reactor shaft of the Death Star!

I'm really glad that Mark has finally found love. And poor Callista, being stuck with the emperor for company ugh! Serves her right for turning into Abeloth in the pro books, and especially for leaving Luke the way she did! What an awful person!

This story was awesome the first time around, and it's better the second time. And I'm sure that I'll read this at least a third time.

Great, great story! Can't wait to re read your next one!
Krysta Farrell chapter 20 . 8/4/2018
Ha ha! The evil Sith Lord spilled hot caf down his front AND got peed on by a Force-repelling tree lizard! Serves you right, Pajama Robes!

Awesome chapter! They ALMOST have the Emperor right where they want him!

I love the action scenes in this fic! Awesome and comical at the same time.

Wonderful job!
Krysta Farrell chapter 12 . 8/2/2018
"Yeah, I get the baggy shorts that go down to my knees and he's got a suit with a contoured pouch that looks like it's storing his lightsaber."

I LOVED that part! Don't worry, Mark, love will find you eventually.

I love the tender scene at the end where they fell asleep together on the couch after making out.

Wonderful chapter! I love Mark's mischievousness (ok, is this even a word?) in the pool! And when the lifeguard and parents were giving them nasty looks when they were playing tongue hockey, lol!

Onward!
Krysta Farrell chapter 11 . 8/2/2018
This is the second time I've read this story; the first time I was just a guest. Now I'm legit. *grins*

This story is just as wonderful the second time as it was the first! You have a great sense of humour interjected throughout this story, and the action scenes are awesome! I love the little nod you gave to Mr. Hamill in this story, he is the reason I fell in love with Luke as a pre teen. And I love him still, beard and all. I think it was an insult to his character with what Rian Johnson did in TLJ. But enough of that.

I love how Mark basically brings Luke and Mara together, and the banter between the three of them, and Leia and Karrde, too nice got their character traits and ways of thinking spot on! I agree that Mara is a little less intense in this story, but I like her this way much better.

Great job on the entire series you've written about Mark Tantiss! And I see you've updated your current one after a hiatus. That's great and I can't wait to get to I! But I'll be reading your stories in chronological order so it'll be a while before I get to it, and I'm reading 5 other fics here as well. So I'm sorry I'm advance if my reviews are few and far between. I'm also working on a really large fic of my own, with my own OFC paired with Luke. I plan to start posting late next year, probably November or even December. It all depends on how much I can get my butt in gear.

Anyway, this series of stories is fantastic! And now, onward to chapter 12!

MtFbwy
Darksnider05 chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
Uh weren't some of the Vong misguided and actually capable of being good? Honestly perhaps he just needs to step back. Twelve years old being used by the government to commit genocide seems bad even more so if their not mature enough to understand the action. His description of what was done was some dark zero some game stuff.
Darksnider05 chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
Poor Callista not even sure she deserves that still funny though.
Darksnider05 chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
No one ever steals the Eclipse Class Super Star Destroyer would make such a pretty Jedi Temple. Love that ship :).
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
Wouldn't Luke be able to recall his time at Jabba's with his force abilities.
rla25 chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
Awesome story. Thank you for eliminating the Vong. Keep up the writing.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
A nice story, lots of humor. I liked it, thanks for sharing. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
LOL! I love Han's line at the end of this chapter!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Haha! I like Mark teaching Luke a thing or two, Han as well.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Very intriguing!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I like the humor already!
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Thanks for a fun fic! :)