Reviews for Raven and Kyuubi
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 2 . 4/15
All I can say is... Damn. The sheer Naruness of this fic is so exquisitely delightful, that I must... You know what, fuck this fancy talkin shit! The fic was awesome, I almost died of laughter in the first chapter, and I want some more, so please for the love of Naru, update.
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Well it looks like Raven is about to get all her emotions laid lol. Some of them will be very funny to see how they enjoy their Naruto time.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Okay this story seems like it will be too funny for words. For repressed Raven to end up with a VERY open demon god will just be too funny to see. It is very clear he doesn't have a problem with public displays. And I get the feeling Star will want a taste before too long, I bet Naruto will make her swear to Raven as her mistress and only then will the two of them drown the alien in passion lol. I think Naruto just broke down Raven's emotional wall with a fucking tank lol.
SPark681 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
So wonder what'll happen once Naruto removes those restrictions on her emotions anyways keep up the great work!
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This exhibitionism was so strange, that I dare not comment upon it
Your-Name-Here chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Er me gerd. Update. Update. Update, for the love of god and all that is holy, please update this fic.
Passion-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
THEY DID THE DIRTY, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET. LMFAO I'M DONE.
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Oh my gosh yes this is AMAZING plz continue
uscias chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Please update.
TEAM TOBI chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Awesome story please tell me it will be continued
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
good story rally good! can't wait to read more of it please write what happens next soon!
Nyx811 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
update
KaworuM chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
really I thought it was a fic of the more great, I hope soon can continue.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
There is only one thing I hate in this fic. It is the same crap I hated in the original. The scene where Naruto and Raven start getting intimate in front of the Titans. Yup. That shit is the only problem with the original fic. And the only thing that kept me from favoriting. Very disappointed that you kept that part. Guess that means I won't like this fic either.

Oh well, keep up the great work Kyuubi16. Keep fighting the good fight to pump out more original fics than Kishimoto can give Sasuke Deus Ex Machina's. Looks like you got your work cut out for you. Lol
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »