Reviews for We Become Who We Are When We Fall In Love
tiffany.clark21 chapter 11 . 8/28
SUCH a good story!
renDEVIL chapter 11 . 8/28
Fantastic story! I'd love for you to come back and update, but to be honest, it's nice where it's stopped too.
Keep up the good writing!
Ugh read this in 2 days
hedonist11 chapter 11 . 7/2
Such a great story. So adorable with just the right amount of angst. If you ever decide to add another chapter I will definitely be here to read it. :)
graces.chi115 chapter 11 . 6/4
OMG please let there be more. I absolutely love this story and I need more!
bitchberrylipgloss chapter 9 . 4/10
I love your story! Please keep the chapters coming:)
marina.ferrermazondelastorres chapter 11 . 4/9
Por favor, keep writing this wonderful story.
I can not wait to know how the story continues.
Un beso desde EspaƱa.
liberatedpsycho chapter 11 . 2/27
I love this story sooo much so far! The long chapters are great and the story line is amazing as well as your writing. Took me a while to read all the chapters so far but I honestly cannot wait until your next update!
godblessthefandom chapter 11 . 2/27
Listen, this is so amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope we get to see the rest of this beautiful story! :D
epaz92 chapter 11 . 2/19
This chapter was so good! This entire story is so good! Please update soon!
Whoa. I just read all of this today. Did nothing else all day really. It was very worth it, and luckily the last chapter ended so, so happily, and I can sleep peacefully now and dream of Brittana ;)
I'm looking forward to you updating this story, but I guess with the lenght of the chapters it takes some time, and also for you to "balance" everything out so well with the way you tell the story. As evident by me being stuck to my laptop all day to read this, your writing is extremely good. The characters are great, and I really am feeling a lot reading this.
tldr: This story is awesome!
Potatohead029 chapter 11 . 2/4
I finally finished this chapter. All I can say is, wow. I'm speecheless and your writing is amazing. I'm slightly jealous :)
luceroadorada chapter 11 . 2/3
I was finally able to read this amazing chapter. I love that finally santana is opening up about her feelings for britt. Thank you so much for the update :)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 11 . 2/2
Agh it's taken such a long time for me to read this story! I love the slow burn and hate the fact Santana was so dismissive but I love this story and can't wait for some installments!
GU3ST chapter 11 . 2/2
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOOD WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIs STORY ITS SO PERFECT UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOURE DOING AN AMAZING JOB IVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY FOR YEARS IVE LITERALLY GROWN UP WITH STORY