Reviews for We Become Who We Are When We Fall In Love
BrittanaOTP4Life chapter 11 . 3/22
Where art thou, SummerKid

TTshorty33 chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Finally is right! love the story, very addicting... will she ever pull her head out of her ass? Glad she finally did. thanks for the cuteness
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Just rereading this for like the 100th time. I wish it would be updated again but at least it ends in a good place. I just wish we could know what happens when the school year ends or when Brittany's mom finds out.
pinkmatter528 chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
SUCH a good story!
renDEVIL chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Fantastic story! I'd love for you to come back and update, but to be honest, it's nice where it's stopped too.
Keep up the good writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Ugh read this in 2 days
hedonist11 chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Such a great story. So adorable with just the right amount of angst. If you ever decide to add another chapter I will definitely be here to read it. :)
graces.chi115 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
OMG please let there be more. I absolutely love this story and I need more!
bitchberrylipgloss chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
I love your story! Please keep the chapters coming:)
marina.ferrermazondelastorres chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
Por favor, keep writing this wonderful story.
I can not wait to know how the story continues.
Un beso desde EspaƱa.
liberatedpsycho chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
I love this story sooo much so far! The long chapters are great and the story line is amazing as well as your writing. Took me a while to read all the chapters so far but I honestly cannot wait until your next update!
godblessthefandom chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Listen, this is so amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope we get to see the rest of this beautiful story! :D
epaz92 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
This chapter was so good! This entire story is so good! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
Whoa. I just read all of this today. Did nothing else all day really. It was very worth it, and luckily the last chapter ended so, so happily, and I can sleep peacefully now and dream of Brittana ;)
I'm looking forward to you updating this story, but I guess with the lenght of the chapters it takes some time, and also for you to "balance" everything out so well with the way you tell the story. As evident by me being stuck to my laptop all day to read this, your writing is extremely good. The characters are great, and I really am feeling a lot reading this.
tldr: This story is awesome!
Potatohead029 chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I finally finished this chapter. All I can say is, wow. I'm speecheless and your writing is amazing. I'm slightly jealous :)