Reviews for We Become Who We Are When We Fall In Love
ShipEveryoneWithMe chapter 2 . 3/12
Riverdale (2017)
LKJ chapter 11 . 1/18
I used to think this story was unfinished but then I reread it, this story is complete. Santana said I love you, we all know they end up together. It's a fantastic story and whether it was meant to be the end or not, this story is complete.
It kind of hurts that your stories are left unfinished...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
This story is sorely missed.
TTshorty33 chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
was this really the last chapter? I love this story
Carol chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
And here I sit..on the train near my hometown Berlin and reading your awesome story again..and again I have to realize that there are still no more chapters..I really hope you'll keep writing one day!
BrittanaOTP4Life chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Where art thou, SummerKid

TTshorty33 chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Finally is right! love the story, very addicting... will she ever pull her head out of her ass? Glad she finally did. thanks for the cuteness
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Just rereading this for like the 100th time. I wish it would be updated again but at least it ends in a good place. I just wish we could know what happens when the school year ends or when Brittany's mom finds out.
pinkmatter528 chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
SUCH a good story!
renDEVIL chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Fantastic story! I'd love for you to come back and update, but to be honest, it's nice where it's stopped too.
Keep up the good writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Ugh read this in 2 days
hedonist11 chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Such a great story. So adorable with just the right amount of angst. If you ever decide to add another chapter I will definitely be here to read it. :)
graces.chi115 chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
OMG please let there be more. I absolutely love this story and I need more!
bitchberrylipgloss chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
I love your story! Please keep the chapters coming:)