Reviews for Contrived Truths: What I Want You To Remember
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 6/8
I usually avoid these kinds of stories, because they're too painful and sensationalistic: trying too hard to horrify, in the hope that the redemption will then be more powerful. Most authors aren't able to carry it off, in my opinion.

This story, on the other hand, was really well done. Full use of magic to mitigate the circumstances, Snape in character *both* ways, Hermione in control of her faculties, sympathetic descriptions of her injuries without trying to draw it out, and an acknowledgement of the long-term effects. Excellent job.
jensteed chapter 1 . 2/5
Poor Severus, having to live with committing an act like that. Not that I don't feel awful for Hermione but at least she has pleasant memories of the encounter. Such a brilliant, well written story!
Kaerith chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I would be interested in Hermione's reactions when she wakes up. On one hand, as a victim she would be grateful not to have experienced the reality, but as she has a fondness for rationality and truth I could also see her being angry at having been deluded and almost deprived of her position as a victim.

Interesting look at Snape as unwilling torturer, though I am grateful that the violence of the actual act was omitted.
Funky-Skiz-Taboo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Beautifully written piece that really captures the emotions of a misjudged man. I hope you consider a continuation of this story. It has quite a unique plot. Very enjoyable.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh! It was very bitter!
rookseer chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG! I treacly think you should continue this story line...PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Gods, I love your story! Very intense! More soon? *puppy-pout*
OpHeLiA-91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oew I liked it.

You could even continue with this story.
amjk7089 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You should definitely do another chapter!
SidneySnape chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was a great story. Do you plan on adding to it. So much could be with this. I hope you do.
SidneySnape chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
DuchessRLR chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story-it is very unique and if you wanted to make it longer I could definately see it becoming a romance-just a thought. Awesome :)
Coolnetta chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Camt wait for next chapteer :)
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Really powerful story, short but brutally honest and real.
vii-de-grenier chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Really nice story.I loved his sweetness despite what he had to do.

Do you plan on going on with the plot ?