Reviews for Contrived Truths: What I Want You To Remember
jensteed chapter 1 . 2/5
Poor Severus, having to live with committing an act like that. Not that I don't feel awful for Hermione but at least she has pleasant memories of the encounter. Such a brilliant, well written story!
Kaerith chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I would be interested in Hermione's reactions when she wakes up. On one hand, as a victim she would be grateful not to have experienced the reality, but as she has a fondness for rationality and truth I could also see her being angry at having been deluded and almost deprived of her position as a victim.

Interesting look at Snape as unwilling torturer, though I am grateful that the violence of the actual act was omitted.
Funky-Skiz-Taboo chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Beautifully written piece that really captures the emotions of a misjudged man. I hope you consider a continuation of this story. It has quite a unique plot. Very enjoyable.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh! It was very bitter!
rookseer chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG! I treacly think you should continue this story line...PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!
TheTV-Junkie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Gods, I love your story! Very intense! More soon? *puppy-pout*
OpHeLiA-91 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oew I liked it.

You could even continue with this story.
amk7089 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You should definitely do another chapter!
SidneySnape chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was a great story. Do you plan on adding to it. So much could be with this. I hope you do.
SidneySnape chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
DuchessRLR chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story-it is very unique and if you wanted to make it longer I could definately see it becoming a romance-just a thought. Awesome :)
Coolnetta chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Camt wait for next chapteer :)
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Really powerful story, short but brutally honest and real.
vii-de-grenier chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Really nice story.I loved his sweetness despite what he had to do.

Do you plan on going on with the plot ?
melissa Ivory chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
goodness, this is quite a story. it makes me want to rewrite my story RAINBOW, as it almost starts with the same kind of premise.