Reviews for Family ties
NightSnitch7 chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
This is absolutely amazing! I loved every single word!
vanilladani chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
wow! an amazing story! i read it all in a day and a half. :) i didn't want it to be over because i love zane and jo together so much! 3 again, i really enjoyed your story! thanks so much for writing it!
Martian Goddess chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
HOLY COW I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU ARE AMAZING TIMES INFINITI!
Angelpie24 chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Hi - thanks for a great story. I think/hope that Jo is pregnant too.

Are you going to continue this story with Emma and Tommy?
Zlitzen321 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Aww man. I'm sorry to see the story go :'( the ending however, was perfect. I have had so much fun reading this story, and the sneak peek that you posted makes me excited to read the new one. Keep up the good work, and help the rest of us with our Eureka Withdrawl Syndrome!
Sara60691 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
omg,, i love this ending! i never thought Tanner would be an olympic swimmer but i like it. it's nice how everything got wrapped up nicely with Ricco. also, tanner's speech was amazing. as for the preview, i'm excited that you're doing a next gen story with these same characters (i assume they're the same) and i have quite a few guesses with what's going to happen. can't wait for you to start posting it!
dragooonthegreat chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
YAY! tanner stays with jo and zane! I was petrified that he was going to go to Ricco! another amazing chapter, keep them coming!
Sara60691 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Oh wow, that was intense. lol, i can imagine all of Eureka showing up. I love the little bit that was written in the judge's POV and the attorney's speech, those were great. Of course, by the end of this chapter i'm kind of split with my feelings, i feel like there's going to be another confrontation with Ricco or that the next chapter will be all fluffy and nearing the end of the story. either way, i love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
dragooonthegreat chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
oh my god... update soon or i'll... well i wont do anything but please update soon!
hatondog chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
What a frustrating turn of events this would be to deal with. Love the recommendations for Zane...can't wait to see where you go next with this!
Sara60691 chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Huh, i'd like the say "poor ricco" but i think it's just karma. This chapter delt with a lot of issues and it was great the way you handled it. I can't wait for the next update!
jz chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Let him have it Jo
dragooonthegreat chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
this is ssoooooo AMAZING! i hate rico... i just hope this ends happily! update asap
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Love daddy zane and mommy jo. Can't wait to see what happens.
hatondog chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Yikes, I somehow missed a chapter of this. So glad to catch up-terrific story developments as usual. Cant wait to find out what happened with Ricco and if Jo and Zane can kick him to the curb.