Reviews for would you ever dance with me like that
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
*O*
OMIGOD! So dark and angstsy and awesome and your writing... I'M DYING HERE! *-*
Please, would you mind doing anything a bit more smutty with those two?! I'd read it no doubt. ;3
They're way too sexy for this fandom to hang on the just the naive fanfics - even though yours isn't exactly naive, right?! :D

See Ya.

-Juh
drifting chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
wow that was really excellent. it captured both of them so well in such a short amount of words. i also really loved the tempo, the beat of the writing. it flowed really well. excellent.
Eva chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aww, Angsty Yukio in Denial. :(

Very well written though _
cocopops3000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow that was a really good story (even if it was short). You have amazing writing skills :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh god, that was perfect! shura would really act that way and Yukio would really think like that? At least I think so. He would hate himself for being attracted by her and she wouldnt probably notice a thing. Wonderful, I loved it!
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is beautiful. It's so much angstier than I was expecting and yet it's perfect. How does it feel to be writing them in a non-sadistic way?

"He felt like drowning, but watched Shura dance in the cool blue light anyway. She was shameless with her hands everywhere in a circle of people that all danced too close with her hair loose. She was caught in pale blue smoke and pale blue light, the little beads of sweat down her throat glistening as she moved. She danced like a whore, sex on fire, sin and liquor in the sway of her hips."

And that? That has to be my favourite description of Shura of all time. It's so her and so him.

THANK YOU LOVELY!

I shall give you prompts, then.

emily