Reviews for The New Empire
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/14
I liked how you used Palpatine reminiscing on his past before he became a Sith and his like that the Sith (from what he read) took care of their people. It gives him more depth.
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
great
Ana chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This chapter was astonishing! It was a rather nice twist to the whole scheme of Star Wars, I've been a die hard Star Wars Fan since the age of 5 and it has never ceased to amaze me! I love Star Wars! it excites me each time I watch it! I enjoy reading the fan fictions as well! I'd say anything Star Wars is grand! GREAT JOB AUTHOR, WELL DONE!

Sincerely: Ana (From The Dark Side)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
...This was wonderful. You exterminated any hope one may have of the Jedi. Your characterisation of Palpatine was also quite splendid! I was thrilled when Han Solo, the imbecile was killed, it was deserved well. Sadly Leia did not perish, but alas she has her uses, even though she is a large hazard.

Your presentation of the Sith, and the Jedi was simply exquisite. For the first time the readers are seeing things from the perspective of the Sith, not the Jedi scum.

Simply magnificent this was!
THE UNKNOWN chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Well thought out and detailed read, only nitpick I can make is that when you do flashbacks or scene changes, let the reader; such as with italized font for the former or a symbol like *** for the latter. Anyways, getting ready to read the sequel
maesde chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story!
Doctor Dandy chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
This is amazing.

- Thorndsword
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Wow this is a lot of fun. Great work on this. Nicely done.
Zealot of Reading chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Nice story.
HubrisP chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Excellent work, I was wondering if you be interested in using some of my OCs in your next fic, keep up the excellent work!
Qymaen chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
This is probably the BEST fanfiction I have ever read. You, my good man, should write a novel. Thank you for the read of a life time. _

Can't wait for book two.
Slightly Too Heavy chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I am liking the story thus far. I especially like how you've made the Force a potentially world-altering power, as opposed to the movies, where it's basically used to fling stuff at each other and dream about faces in fog.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
You know... A young boy named Kyp Durron is on Kessel. He has a lot of anger, and a lot of power... Wonder if Arisin will notice?
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I like this. :)

I look forward to reading more.
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
Still loving it! Can't wait for an update.