Reviews for Lassiter Overheard
PineappleKing chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Aww 3 I loves it! Hot to btw ;)
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Brilliant story! Your sense of humor is at least as witty as the writers of the actual show. Great job!
Kusami32 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Um yeah not trying to be rude but i hate it when people put M rated material in T rated stories cause then i have to skip some but none the less your an awesome writer
Kusami32 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Awww this chapter was so sweet :3 I don't like that shawn ends up with jules i totally think jules and lassie belong together XD Love your work and am eager to read more which i shall do immediately!
PatchworkDK chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Stayed up WAAAAAY past my betime three nights in a row (you may have noticed from the incoherence of the reviews) and this one made me bawl.

I hate you, but in the most adoring way.
Miggs chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Ugh, you write Lassiet so smexily!
hfce chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Aww what a great ending. I loved this story. I hate to see it end. But thanks for it. :)
emilywritesaboutanime chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
i just want to let you know that this story was perfect. not only did i want to see how lassie and jules relationship turned out, but i also wanted to see where the crime went. exellent story!
spookysister7 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You're asking me to wing it? Yep, Carly, she is. :) And I love the Shawn questions. That's so like Lassie to ask. *rolls eyes* Sweet ending.
Pothangfanfic chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Excellent!

Sorry I haven't reviewed as much. Between the killer cold and work, I've had just enough "oomph" to read, but not much else. But I couldn't let the ending go by without telling you that you have, once again, scored a winner. :-)
Lawson227 chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Wheeee! Mystery solved! All of them.

Blown up squirrel a mime down the storm drain comedy GOLD.

Allie being a psych student was a brilliant twist.

Carlton's four word self-assessment was both hilarious and made me want to cuddle him (if he hadn't had Juliet for that already).

And they rode happily off into the sunset. YAY Now on to the next story, missy! *nods* You know which one I mean...
spookysister7 chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
cute! nice build up
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Okay, they're darling together. But we know this. But what I really enjoyed about this chapter was the way they worked the interrogations with their new awareness of each other and using that awareness to their advantage.

And props for working in the light bulbs!
hfce chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
As usual amazing update. I love how horny they are. LOL! Thank goodness the case is almost done.
spookysister7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Ok, I love Mac. He's just... Mac! You tell him, my boy! Aye.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »