Reviews for Once
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was very cute and sweet!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"Only on Sundays, Stickers."

That was just full of win. I chuckled and had to tell my brother the line. He didn't get it, but I did. This was brilliant, and cute.
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
so cute!
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww! - so cute! The ily scene is one of my fav scenes in cars 2! So cute!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Once again, ADORABLE!

Love how you tackle this franchise!
Eldunari Liduen chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awww :) Love me some good ol' Lightning/Sally fluff! Very sweet! I think my favorite line was:

"It was as if they were puzzle pieces—searching for each other, and destined to be together."

Great job!
a-spoonful-of-fantasmic chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ahh, I love it! It was just so sweet! It was really well-written (like always) and I love when you write L/S (Although, you don't do it often enough. ;D)
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aw, that's so sweet! Nice to see some LightningxSally work from you for a change. But I still love MaterxHolley, though. X3

I really love that part of the second movie when Lightning showed Francesco the bumper sticker. And Sally's reaction. Nice to see it in written form from you. Makes it much more special. X3
Kohaku Megumi chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was really sweet! I didn't think I'd like it when I clicked, but I'm glad I did.

You might want to go back and edit. I saw a few places in the dialouge where the starting sentence wasn't capitalized ("nope!" instead of "Nope!"). Otherwise, everything was perfect.

Keep writing!