Reviews for Favourite Things
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Oh my god, that was so cute. Now Gatomon's stuck in my brain.
Elite Beauty chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Awesome chapter! I love Koumi as well! :)

You should have way more reviews, people are missing out in this fic! You're a great writer and wrote the Izzy and Mimi in character and it was a nice way to write a one-shot of them together with a fairytale.

Maybe you could write a multi-chaptered story with the two of them as a pairing? I'd love to see a Koumi story from you sometime!

Overall, great job. Good job on the grammar and the characters.

Please update soon (with another Koumi chapter perhaps? :P)
Dreams on Wings chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I'm not a Koumi fan (not that I'm a Joumi fan either... depends on my mood lol), but I still found this sweet. It's fun for kids when their parents tell them a story starring them, but I think it's super cute and fun for everyone when the parents tell a story of how they fell in love X3 again, nice work!
crestoflight3 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Super cute! The focus on the dialogue was nice-it's too easy to imagine their outlines in the white snow, Guilmon constantly cocking his head from the snow to Takato...adorable! Good job!
Dreams on Wings chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Short and sweet. Some things really should have more detail, but keeping this simple worked :) And I commend you for writing Daikari when you're a Takari fan (I'm in the same boat!). Whether or not he/she/they/whoever (talking in general here) has romantic feelings for someone else, the relationships are still there, and relationships are half the story and half the fun :) cute!
Kanamiko chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Quite adorable. Especially loved the entire brotherly snowball fight!
Dreams on Wings chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This is adorable :) And I have to say, I think having it almost purely dialogue worked very well. I always loved Takato and Guilmon's relationship! Nice work!