Reviews for The McCall Twin
f c d caw
W0lfL0ver508 chapter 11 . 1/29
f c d caw
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
There's another writer who is writing a fic very similar to urs and has more reviews when u r the original writer.
It's sadly plagiarism
maja2694 chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
hey
i love this story and would like to read more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
i know this is VERY VERY VERY LATE but.. i love it! only thing is... why is Em saying twin! or sibling! all the time? its sort of annoying... either way, its awesome!
Hunneybee chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Hello! :) *waves happily*

Sooo, I've only recently started reading TW Fanfic (IKNOWRIIIGHT?!) and I must be honest, I've LOL'D so hard in some of these chapters! Please please please tell me that you ARE in fact continuing with this fic, and that RL has just got you uber sucked in and weighed down, cuz I would really love some more Smexy-ness from Derek McHottyWolf and Spunky Emily 3!

PS, I know it seems that your rating won't go higher than a T most probs, bit if you could (and are comfortable writing it) may I request a little Demily smut?! I would LOVE for a little side chapter on that :D

Also another thing, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but I get the feeling that Derek isn't as invested as Emily (aka he's being a typical male and just fooling around with an available girl) am I wrong?

Hoping to hear back from you soonest! (or get a new chapter I'm not picky ;P)

Hunneybee (",)
FFroxs chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
I know it's been a year but please update soon!
Heyit'sAngelique chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
XD I absolutely love this story. I was reading it on Quotev,but then noticed someone said it was also on so I hiked my ass ova to dis webpage to continue reading .
JessieQ95 chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Awesome!I love your fanfic!it makes me laugh,never read a story like this ya!
Cassie-D1 chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
love love love love loveeeeeeee.

i can already see Issac putting the moves on Emily and there being a sort of tension claiming possessive thing going on soon between Derek and co.
ObsessiveReader chapter 26 . 5/23/2015
Update!
Mslolz411 chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Hi. I really like your story. Emily is quite crazy...but could you not use the n word. It can really make people uncomfortable. And i know this is your story and you can say whatever you want, but i got the impression from your a/n that you like to hear what we have to say and the use of that word is offensive to me personally because i am black. Anyway, i love your story and i just thought that i would share my opinion. Thx.
FireFoxYoukai3 chapter 26 . 3/27/2015
Holy crap on a cracker! I loved it so much and it made me laugh so loud that i got weird looks from my family! I hope you update soon! Gosh I love your oc Emily aaah! I love this story!
TeenWolf136 chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
I've read some really good stories but this is by far my favourite. Thank you my kind friend for writing this masterpiece of magical comedy. You are truly an asset to this world. Keep writing. Please post soon. Thanks. Love you.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2015