Reviews for The McCall Twin
InsanelyWeird10 chapter 26 . 5/1
I so hope that you don't just leave this story, because I have been checking a lot more often just to see if you have updated. I remember checking to see if you updated when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) and you did, so I went ahead and read it even though it was like 11:30 on a school night and I was quite exhausted. That is how dedicated I am to reading your story. I have reread it a few times now, in between school work/real life and other fanfics and watching new shows *cough*like Shameless*cough*. Your story lightens my world and gives me a good laugh like every five seconds and I love Emily. I still get excited to check and see if you have posted the second part to Ice Pick. I enjoy your work so much I'm in love with it to the point that I'm still checking after about 2 and a half years. I hope you still have some type of inspiration to continue this story and I will be waiting.

Sincerely, a dedicated fan of yours
channingsandoval chapter 26 . 3/30
Lol I loved your story so much! It was too hilarious! I hope you update soon!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Erin
Elizabeth(Calls her this twice)
Eleanor
Elsa
Effie
Elise
Ellie
I think that was all 14! Really love this story and I can't wait to see where it's going to go both for Emily's character (like will she ever be serious?) and her relationship with Derek since in seasons 3 & 4 he's in relationships, season 5 he's MIA, & no one really knows about season 6 yet. I have to say though I ship her more with Stiles because their interactions are just to cute!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
It's hurts to see u never finished this story. It's the best TW story and u haven't updated
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
You know with how into Derek Emily is it's almost like Stiles & Lydia & for some reason that makes me ship Stiles & Emily more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
The kiss she gave Stiles was so cute and innocent! Loved it and really hope we get to see more moments like that.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I love it she's like a female Stiles
Angie chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
This story is amazing!
Emerald.Taurus08 chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
f c d caw
Emerald.Taurus08 chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
f c d caw
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
There's another writer who is writing a fic very similar to urs and has more reviews when u r the original writer.
It's sadly plagiarism
maja2694 chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
hey
i love this story and would like to read more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
i know this is VERY VERY VERY LATE but.. i love it! only thing is... why is Em saying twin! or sibling! all the time? its sort of annoying... either way, its awesome!
Hunneybee chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Hello! :) *waves happily*

Sooo, I've only recently started reading TW Fanfic (IKNOWRIIIGHT?!) and I must be honest, I've LOL'D so hard in some of these chapters! Please please please tell me that you ARE in fact continuing with this fic, and that RL has just got you uber sucked in and weighed down, cuz I would really love some more Smexy-ness from Derek McHottyWolf and Spunky Emily 3!

PS, I know it seems that your rating won't go higher than a T most probs, bit if you could (and are comfortable writing it) may I request a little Demily smut?! I would LOVE for a little side chapter on that :D

Also another thing, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but I get the feeling that Derek isn't as invested as Emily (aka he's being a typical male and just fooling around with an available girl) am I wrong?

Hoping to hear back from you soonest! (or get a new chapter I'm not picky ;P)

Hunneybee (",)
FFroxs chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
I know it's been a year but please update soon!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »