Reviews for The McCall Twin
Silvers003 chapter 13 . 1/13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Silvers003 chapter 3 . 1/12
Emily, girl you got problems
Silvers003 chapter 2 . 1/12
omg lmfao
Silvers003 chapter 1 . 1/12
i loved it
InsanelyWeird10 chapter 26 . 5/1/2017
I so hope that you don't just leave this story, because I have been checking a lot more often just to see if you have updated. I remember checking to see if you updated when I was 13 (I'm 17 now) and you did, so I went ahead and read it even though it was like 11:30 on a school night and I was quite exhausted. That is how dedicated I am to reading your story. I have reread it a few times now, in between school work/real life and other fanfics and watching new shows *cough*like Shameless*cough*. Your story lightens my world and gives me a good laugh like every five seconds and I love Emily. I still get excited to check and see if you have posted the second part to Ice Pick. I enjoy your work so much I'm in love with it to the point that I'm still checking after about 2 and a half years. I hope you still have some type of inspiration to continue this story and I will be waiting.

Sincerely, a dedicated fan of yours
channingsandoval chapter 26 . 3/30/2017
Lol I loved your story so much! It was too hilarious! I hope you update soon!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
Erin
Elizabeth(Calls her this twice)
Eleanor
Elsa
Effie
Elise
Ellie
I think that was all 14! Really love this story and I can't wait to see where it's going to go both for Emily's character (like will she ever be serious?) and her relationship with Derek since in seasons 3 & 4 he's in relationships, season 5 he's MIA, & no one really knows about season 6 yet. I have to say though I ship her more with Stiles because their interactions are just to cute!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
It's hurts to see u never finished this story. It's the best TW story and u haven't updated
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
You know with how into Derek Emily is it's almost like Stiles & Lydia & for some reason that makes me ship Stiles & Emily more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
The kiss she gave Stiles was so cute and innocent! Loved it and really hope we get to see more moments like that.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I love it she's like a female Stiles
Angie chapter 26 . 8/29/2016
This story is amazing!
Emerald.Taurus08 chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
f c d caw
Emerald.Taurus08 chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
f c d caw
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
There's another writer who is writing a fic very similar to urs and has more reviews when u r the original writer.
It's sadly plagiarism