Reviews for The McCall Twin
FFroxs chapter 26 . 7/27
I know it's been a year but please update soon!
Heyit'sAngelique chapter 26 . 7/17
XD I absolutely love this story. I was reading it on Quotev,but then noticed someone said it was also on so I hiked my ass ova to dis webpage to continue reading .
Chris Qu chapter 26 . 6/23
Awesome!I love your fanfic!it makes me laugh,never read a story like this ya!
Cassie-D1 chapter 26 . 6/16
love love love love loveeeeeeee.

i can already see Issac putting the moves on Emily and there being a sort of tension claiming possessive thing going on soon between Derek and co.
ObsessiveReader chapter 26 . 5/23
Update!
Mslolz411 chapter 8 . 4/1
Hi. I really like your story. Emily is quite crazy...but could you not use the n word. It can really make people uncomfortable. And i know this is your story and you can say whatever you want, but i got the impression from your a/n that you like to hear what we have to say and the use of that word is offensive to me personally because i am black. Anyway, i love your story and i just thought that i would share my opinion. Thx.
FireFoxYoukai3 chapter 26 . 3/27
Holy crap on a cracker! I loved it so much and it made me laugh so loud that i got weird looks from my family! I hope you update soon! Gosh I love your oc Emily aaah! I love this story!
TeenWolf136 chapter 21 . 3/12
I've read some really good stories but this is by far my favourite. Thank you my kind friend for writing this masterpiece of magical comedy. You are truly an asset to this world. Keep writing. Please post soon. Thanks. Love you.
ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS PLEASE IM DYING I NEED MORE
Diving in chapter 4 . 3/4
I'm all for Stiles first and Derek second, I mean Derek is hot but Stiles is clever and cute and that's hotter. But I understand the tough choice.
sherlocksbluebox chapter 26 . 2/15
And now I have to finished reading the whole thing and oh my gob I love it, but just as somebody who is now far to invested in Emily McCalls life, she and erica should be friend cuz neither have female friends and seriously there bitching sessions could be legend- wait for it- dary. Legenday!
sherlocksbluebox chapter 4 . 2/15
Oh my god, when she said 'we'll someone's on the rag' I stopped everything and laughed so hard. I'm loving this story already becoming one of my favs
TeenWolf136 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Kristina'sMyName chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Bwahahhahahaha! This is fantastic and hilarious! Update soon!
dejamass21 chapter 26 . 12/3/2014
OOHH MMYY Jebus! This stories so great! I have some questions...A, will Emily ever become a werewolf or what...AND, B can there be some more heated Dereck/Emily moments where they maybe don't get interrupted. now I'm not saying have em do the deed but just get pretty damn close if you know what I'm saying also maybe some issac moments as well, make dereck a little jelly which would be a good reason for said heated make out session! Because let's face it naked dereck would be AMAZEBALLS with a side of AWESOMSAUCE! Keep updating can't wait
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »