Reviews for The McCall Twin
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 26 . 11/2
Erin
Elizabeth(Calls her this twice)
Eleanor
Elsa
Effie
Elise
Ellie
I think that was all 14! Really love this story and I can't wait to see where it's going to go both for Emily's character (like will she ever be serious?) and her relationship with Derek since in seasons 3 & 4 he's in relationships, season 5 he's MIA, & no one really knows about season 6 yet. I have to say though I ship her more with Stiles because their interactions are just to cute!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 11/1
It's hurts to see u never finished this story. It's the best TW story and u haven't updated
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 18 . 11/1
You know with how into Derek Emily is it's almost like Stiles & Lydia & for some reason that makes me ship Stiles & Emily more.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/31
The kiss she gave Stiles was so cute and innocent! Loved it and really hope we get to see more moments like that.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/30
I love it she's like a female Stiles
Angie chapter 26 . 8/29
This story is amazing!
Sugar.Addicted.Dreamer08 chapter 12 . 1/29
f c d caw
Sugar.Addicted.Dreamer08 chapter 11 . 1/29
f c d caw
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
There's another writer who is writing a fic very similar to urs and has more reviews when u r the original writer.
It's sadly plagiarism
maja2694 chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
hey
i love this story and would like to read more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
i know this is VERY VERY VERY LATE but.. i love it! only thing is... why is Em saying twin! or sibling! all the time? its sort of annoying... either way, its awesome!
Hunneybee chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
Hello! :) *waves happily*

Sooo, I've only recently started reading TW Fanfic (IKNOWRIIIGHT?!) and I must be honest, I've LOL'D so hard in some of these chapters! Please please please tell me that you ARE in fact continuing with this fic, and that RL has just got you uber sucked in and weighed down, cuz I would really love some more Smexy-ness from Derek McHottyWolf and Spunky Emily 3!

PS, I know it seems that your rating won't go higher than a T most probs, bit if you could (and are comfortable writing it) may I request a little Demily smut?! I would LOVE for a little side chapter on that :D

Also another thing, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but I get the feeling that Derek isn't as invested as Emily (aka he's being a typical male and just fooling around with an available girl) am I wrong?

Hoping to hear back from you soonest! (or get a new chapter I'm not picky ;P)

Hunneybee (",)
FFroxs chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
I know it's been a year but please update soon!
Heyit'sAngelique chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
XD I absolutely love this story. I was reading it on Quotev,but then noticed someone said it was also on so I hiked my ass ova to dis webpage to continue reading .
JessieQ95 chapter 26 . 6/23/2015
Awesome!I love your fanfic!it makes me laugh,never read a story like this ya!
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »