Reviews for In the Shadow of the Toll Bridge
tink leto chapter 47 . 1/11
so I'm new to OUAT fanfiction so this is one of my first stories and I really enjoyed it. the different takes on certain stories and characters is very intriguing and interesting. the only thing I don't like is hook but that's because I love him. I did enjoy the Neverland side of storybrook though. can't wait to see what will happen next.
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 47 . 1/8
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!
You’re back! You posted! It took me 6 days to find out your posted! OMG! You’re back! I have to like reread everything again! I think I have tears in my eyes I’m so happy! Omg I don’t even know what to review cause right now I’m so happy I have to reread the chapter. I really hope Aladdin’s ok. IM SO HAPPY YOU POSTED
pastfoxes chapter 47 . 1/7
that was fantastic, honest John is the thing of night mares. welcome back, you've been missed
Jhessill chapter 47 . 1/6
Three days of reading. This has been a very wild ride. Eagerly waiting the conclusion.
Baratta jennifer chapter 47 . 1/4
Worth waiting for and congratulations and happy new year 2023
Shieldage chapter 47 . 1/4
Congrats. Yep, telekinesis is good for untying ropes and retrieving sharp things. I hope someone brought healing water to the cabin for Thomas as Aladdin needs it now... One more well to go.
Astraea802 chapter 47 . 1/3
Well, holy shiz, I was just rereading this fic when I said, "Hey, wait, I don't remember there being a Chapter 47..."! And then I saw "Updated 1h ago", and I gasped! What timing!

Congrats on coming out of your deep hibernation and all of the good life developments you've gone through over the past five years. I've been in deep hibernation on my own fic due in part to the pandemic, so you've given me hope I can make a triumphant return. Can't wait to see the ending!
libaka chapter 46 . 6/8/2022
Enjoyable read! Really interesting spin, kind of glad you stopped watching so that the story could grow the way that you wanted it to. Hope we get an update of some kind, even a sum up!
Persephone Rogers-Barnes chapter 46 . 11/15/2021
I really do hope that you’re still going to continue this story! I’d love to see how it ends!
cautionald chapter 46 . 7/14/2021
So instated this this story on sunday night maybe Monday. And I love it. Cant wait for the ending.
Loving it chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
Love this story...please continue!
bamababenv chapter 46 . 10/12/2020
I just reread this for the first time in years and I'm so sad that you weren't able to finish it.
I hope everything is okay in your world and that maybe one day there'll be a resolution to this amazing story.
CA chapter 46 . 9/21/2020
truth be told i still remembered this story but in my mind it hadn't been...3 years... since the last update i deluded my self in thinking it had only been last year, and when i saw ONCE on Disney it made me want to start reading this one again, but then i remembered just like you, i also have adult responsibilities and i can't binge read like i used to as a teen. this story will always have a special place in my heart because it was so amazing in both writing and concept. i hope with all heart that you do continue with it because something this wonderful deserve to be finished and for the world to see it. i would have made this review under my username, but i have already made a review with it before so it wont let me so i had to make it as a guest wither way i still needed to make another review just to show my appreciation after all this time.

-sesshomarusama's lover
castlefamily4 chapter 46 . 9/20/2020
This is a great story! Any chance you’re going to wrap it up?
Astrakelly chapter 46 . 8/19/2020
hi, i re-found this old story, any chance of you finishing it? would love it if you did
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »