Reviews for In the Shadow of the Toll Bridge
Ivy chapter 45 . 11/18
So I was rereading in hopes to have an update by the time I finished (although I understand RL comes first I know) and I noticed Phillip thinking that Aurora prob saw Lucas as a brother and I was like yeah that's definitely not the case... Poor oblivious Phillip, well he needed up lucking out I mean his true love is Emma Swan!

I deeply love CS and think that their arc in the show is probably the greatest but I'm a sucker for your Emma/Phillip

Also a bit confused at the end I mean is Aladdin supposed to keep the portal open? Are they going to take people back with them or what is going on?

I eagerly await the next chapter.. You do a wonderful job with this story I'd wait for it forever probably
fireprincess17 chapter 45 . 11/15
Please update soon. I love the story and it is very good. Nice cliffhanger. Please dont leave everyone hanging for much longer please. :)
Ally Cupcake chapter 45 . 11/3
Please update this story. I love it!
seamermaid12 chapter 45 . 10/29
I love this story and have read and re-read it many times. I hope you become inspired and continue it soon! :)
IceTear1 chapter 45 . 10/24
Just wondered how snowing talked about palace in proposal scene since that was before war against Regina and George? But other than that, I really loved this chapter :)
Reyavie chapter 45 . 10/14
I'm going to be like many (I suppose!) and say that I loved this story, I think that the amount of work you put in the mythos and storylines are amazing and good god, is it interesting. This might have required a session of binge reading but it does happen. Adored it :) I do hope you update soon.
AriellaSerenity chapter 45 . 10/5
Can you please please continue with this story! I absolutely LOVE it! Please update again as humanly possible
wingster55 chapter 45 . 7/29
...holy crap.
This story is...for lack of a better word, EPIC.
Just purely amazing. Can't believe I've never seen it before.
Astrakelly chapter 45 . 7/20
Grrr:( pleased to see something new, hope to see more soon, sorry about the triple post
Astrakelly chapter 45 . 7/20
Erg it's posted my reply before I was done, l
Astrakelly chapter 45 . 7/20
I feel like it's been a few years, I stopped watching OUAT about a season or so ago, and only stay somewhat in fandom for specific stories like yours and a few others( who also haven't updated in l
tate4eva chapter 45 . 7/3
Thank you for updating. Great chapter.
viralhybrid29 chapter 12 . 6/26
Nice use of Exact Words on James' part.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 45 . 6/26
Awesome chapter, I love the flashback in Emma's vision and the way she was able to create her own portal, and I eagerly await the next chapter. (Also I agree, Jurassic World is amazing!)
AllyrienDM chapter 45 . 6/25
Still here, though I am REALLY going to need to reread this thing once it reaches a close, because I'm getting a little lost now. :)
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »