Reviews for In the Shadow of the Toll Bridge
Aquamarine123 chapter 45 . 7/30
This is amazing! Please update, dying to find out what happens next
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 45 . 6/12
PLEASE. I need more!
Ginger Weasley chapter 1 . 6/10
Great story, the narration is very good. Please update soon, I'm really looking forward the next chapter.
Ally Cupcake chapter 45 . 5/21
Please update this story! I really want to know what happens next.
little princess of mercury chapter 45 . 5/3
still an amazing story can't wait to read more
bamababenv chapter 45 . 3/25
I love this story, and I'm oh so patiently waiting for your next update.
Ally Cupcake chapter 43 . 3/5
I love this story! Please update it! I want to see the inevitable talk that will ensue between James and David.
pastfoxes chapter 45 . 2/9
amazing story. please update soon.
Smalltownethics chapter 45 . 2/8
I just wanted to drop a line and say I miss this story. I read it forever ago and found it to be one of the most unique adaptations with the most original AU pairing for Emma ever that I actually enjoyed. I'm usually strictly Gremma, with some Captain Swan if the story pulls me in and has an interesting plot. But this story with Phillip/Emma it's intriguing and unique and I love it. I know you said you won't give up on this story so I'm holding you to that.

I also had to read you to my fav authors because I locked myself out of several accounts my old email and ff account to name a few so that I can continue to get update. FYI it took me forever to track this story back down again. I kept putting troll instead of toll but I didn't give up and so you get a new review. Hope to see an update in the near future.
Ally Cupcake chapter 44 . 2/2
Please update! This story is epically cool and awesome! It's really well written and is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
Limax25 chapter 45 . 1/29
I read this in two days. I lost sleep. I couldn't stop. It is so good! Great job! I love the world and back stories you've created.

*tapping my foot and waiting "patiently" for the next chapter*

Limax25 chapter 37 . 1/28
Awesome chapter
Limax25 chapter 31 . 1/27
Awesome chapter. Awesome possum.
Limax25 chapter 4 . 1/24
Loved the bit with the birds. Not too cheesy but just cheesy enough :)
Limax25 chapter 3 . 1/24
I just found this story. Loved Snow and Charming here. Can't wait to keep reading :)
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »