Reviews for In the Shadow of the Toll Bridge
ClaraFrench chapter 46 . 5/18
just found this story again, any chance it will be updated anytime soon? please please pretty please?!
Angel Bells chapter 46 . 4/28
Has this story been abandoned? cause it's awesome!
abeylin1982 chapter 28 . 4/19
Oh wow, I LOVED this chapter! Getting more of Belle and Adam's story was fantastic, and I can't wait to see how that continues to play out now that they are in Storybrooke. So happy to see Ella and Christopher awake now, and hoping they rush off to see Thomas now together! Such a fun story, thank you again for sharing!
Kazi chapter 31 . 1/7
I saw that coming about fourthly miles away xD. Still loved it.
Ravenclawdiadem16 chapter 46 . 12/30/2017
That took me forever but it was so worth the read. I just read all 46 chapters in like two days and can I say wow! Your story is amazing and all though I was looking for Swanfire I’m so glad I stumbled on this beautifuly written master piece instead. Phillip/Emma is totally a ship I’ve never seen before but I can get behind it. I hope you update soon!
abeylin1982 chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
I really enjoyed the take on Katheryn/Abigail's story, giving her a larger role with the Showing story while also keeping her one of the good guys (I was a little worried with the previous chapter, really didn't want to see her turned evil). I also kind of loved how Abigail found Frederick at the school in the previous chapter, really great scene there! Very interesting take on the whole breaking of the curse, I always kind of enjoyed the fics where more of the people started to awaken even before Emma was able to officially break the curse - just adds such an interesting dynamic, especially when Emma so steadfastly refuses to believe (though now I'm super curious as to how this story will continue now that she does seem to be on board). Thank you again for creating/sharing such a fun story!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/26/2017
Hope you update soon! I love the story.
abeylin1982 chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Wow, I'm really loving the Thomas/James relationship, they have such a great dynamic and really work well together as the two princes who are awake. Hard scene for Emma and Snow, and continuing to hope nothing too terrible has happened to Michael Tillman (or his kids once they reach the town line). There is so much great cat-and-mouse going on here between the baddies and those starting to wake from the curse, can't wait to see how this continues to play out and how it will impact the breaking of the curse! Thank you again for creating/sharing!
abeylin1982 chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
Oh this is rough being a hard-core CS shipper, but I'm curious as to how this story plays out. I love that there are more than just Regina in on the curse, especially since she had to gather all the "worst villains" to enact it the first time, and really like how they are all allied against Rumple (at this point). Also interested to see how all this will impact the actual breaking of the curse, and how that might alter the S2 storylines. Still worried for Michael and all the others who are starting to wake from the curse, but looking forward to seeing how all these stories weave together! Thank you so much for creating/sharing this story!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/17/2017
good story so far i was wondering when the next chapter comes out
Guest chapter 46 . 8/1/2017
Please please please update soon
SwanSong chapter 46 . 5/31/2017
I was just recced this fic and holy shit I really love it?

It took me ages to finish because I read really slow but I really liked it! I loved the Charming family scenes and this fic kind of heals my broken heart from all the bs that is going on in the show (the whole Emma and Charmings leaving?) so thank you for that!

Now I kinda wish there were more Phillip/Emma fics bc you made me ship them (Despite the fact that I was so late to reading this fic bc I was told there was not CS... but it's so worth it)

Really hope to read a new chapter soon but if not that's okay (I totally understand life getting in the way it's why I stopped writing fics)

Thank you again for this beautiful masterpiece I hope you have a wonderful week
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Yay! Thomas is awake!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/17/2017
Ok this is my second time reading this story. I'm still madly in love with it. I love this chapter and I love how Emma reacts to David! Perfect!
MCWildflowers chapter 46 . 4/12/2017
This story is really really good! I love how the characters started to slowly remember on their own as the curse weakened as apposed to how the TV show did it. I mean, I love the show, don't get me wrong, but the dramatic reunions after the curse broke work a whole lot better in television form than written form in my opinion. That being said, and before I start aimlessly rambling, great work! I can't wait for more in the future!
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »