Reviews for In the Shadow of the Toll Bridge
Phoenix Potter-Malfoy chapter 46 . 11/15/2021
I really do hope that you’re still going to continue this story! I’d love to see how it ends!
cautionald chapter 46 . 7/14/2021
So instated this this story on sunday night maybe Monday. And I love it. Cant wait for the ending.
Loving it chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
Love this story...please continue!
bamababenv chapter 46 . 10/12/2020
I just reread this for the first time in years and I'm so sad that you weren't able to finish it.
I hope everything is okay in your world and that maybe one day there'll be a resolution to this amazing story.
CA chapter 46 . 9/21/2020
truth be told i still remembered this story but in my mind it hadn't been...3 years... since the last update i deluded my self in thinking it had only been last year, and when i saw ONCE on Disney it made me want to start reading this one again, but then i remembered just like you, i also have adult responsibilities and i can't binge read like i used to as a teen. this story will always have a special place in my heart because it was so amazing in both writing and concept. i hope with all heart that you do continue with it because something this wonderful deserve to be finished and for the world to see it. i would have made this review under my username, but i have already made a review with it before so it wont let me so i had to make it as a guest wither way i still needed to make another review just to show my appreciation after all this time.

-sesshomarusama's lover
castlefamily4 chapter 46 . 9/20/2020
This is a great story! Any chance you’re going to wrap it up?
Astrakelly chapter 46 . 8/19/2020
hi, i re-found this old story, any chance of you finishing it? would love it if you did
mitkit99 chapter 46 . 2/13/2020
Hey, are you dead? We would like an ending to this!
Emma Swan-Jones chapter 46 . 1/6/2020
I still really fucking love this story and this cliffhanger...

I hope you'll one day finish it but I get it if life's gotten in the way... I'm glad to have at least gotten this beautiful fic
La-kru9 chapter 46 . 10/16/2019
I've just finished reading this for what seems like the millionth time. Even after all these years it's still my favourite fan fic! I do hope you'll consider finishing it one day. It truly is an epic :)
Guest chapter 46 . 8/8/2019
Hope you feel like writing the conclusion soon or tell us why you won't be writing anymore. Hope you are well!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 46 . 8/2/2019
So... is Emma's feeling just about revealing the truth about her One True Love to her dad, or have you been saving one last heart-stopping (possibly heart-breaking) bomb for the finale?
And once we're onto that. When exactly is that finale coming? I know I've been absent for... a very long time. To be honest I kind of lost interest in OUaT a long time ago, it got a bit too bizarre for my tastes after the second curse. Really the mid-season 3 finale was awesome, with so much potential. But once the flying moneys appeared, and everything else... I'll admit I kinda lost interest, felt like they just kept twisting things up more and more... also, I never liked the EmmaHook pairing (I'm a huge fan of SwanQueen and SwanHunt myself). Your pairing shocked me when it was revealed, but I liked it. And I really like what you've done with some of the other characters, like Aladdin and Jasmine, and Henry and the other kids, even Abigail, I think she's so much more awesome here than in canon. Am sad about the absence of Rumbelle, but even then, your own versions of Beauty and her Beast are beautiful...
And I really need to know how this ends... please! PLEASE! Haven't we, haven't all your readers earned it?
Ally Cupcake chapter 46 . 7/27/2019
Please update this story! It’s amazing and I really want to see what Philip will say to James.
Luna Clearwater chapter 46 . 3/10/2019
I love this story! Please continue! I can’t wait to see what happened next!
omg chapter 46 . 3/5/2019
so i't almost going to be 2 years ago that you updated this story and i still love it to this day and since FF wont let me post but one comment per chapter i am posting as a guest...OMG! you started this in 2011 and to this day i still love this story the cliffhangers kill me for each chapter, i like stopped watching the show after season 1 and everything just got wired but this story is something else, last time i sent a PM i think it was before this chapter but like i have said in every comment i will wait as long as i need to, to see another update for this masterpiece
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »