Reviews for Silent Snowman, Secret Snowman
Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Really enjoyed this fic, it's right along the lines of some of my whacked-out tales. Crisp writing and a nice balance between suspense and humor, and accompanied by Penderecki, Stockhausen and Scriabin no less (what, no Ligeti?).

Points for Shego's snark, but if she and Drakken have been following Kim and Ron for years, why didn't she know they were married? But a very minor quibble which fits right into everyone forgetting Ron's name for so long.

And the Snowman Hank recording being the reason for our current political/economic trauma? A true LOL moment. And a deus ex Santa moment to save the day, and remind us to never get on his naughty list.

Well done, and good luck with the contest!

MA
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I guess some secrets just have to be kept between husband and wife. Oy.

Quite the wrap up of most of the tale. Still got to wonder who may be lurking in the wings if GJ's been dismantled as they had, in disgrace, to bother Kim and Ron down the road...

But no worries from one of the former-biggest fan of Snowman Hank, huh? I guess Ron did grow up.

He sure will after hearing Kim's Christmas surprise news.

And it doesn't hurt to have Santa as an Ace-in-the-hole, either.

Reader101w chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter,

Excellent work on closing this story and keeping with the happy Christmas spirit.

Nice to know that Ron is over his Snowman Hank phase. Especially since he will be having a child of his own soon.

I wish you good luck in the contest.

Stormchaser90 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Oh man, that was the perfect ending to the story. I'm glad to have read it.

I loved the part with Wade in Finland, my mother's fiance is from a small town called Varkaus which is in the south-western area of the region and from what I know of the Finnish language your Finnish is spot on.

Also I loved what happened to Agent Du, not particularly my favourite character in the series, so I loved it that he got imprisoned.

But the last part of the story really made me smile now that Kim finally got a 'present' that they both could enjoy, a real heart warmer that.

Fantastic story GM, excellent work. Hope you have a happy new year.

Chris (SC90)
thebrightside1377 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Wow! Awesome ending! Love your work! :)
Reader101w chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Whoa, unexpected end of the chapter there.

Really, really don't get on Santa's naughty list.

Nice trick by Dementor, using a disruptor on the balance organ, not even Shego can take that.

Of course the effect on people used to be out of balance and still recovering might be less, but still, great idea.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Reader101w chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Cool chapter,

So, now we now the deal with Snowman Hank. It makes sense (GHAAH… why does it have to make sense?)

I really wonder how much Snowman Hank has affected Ron, and whether the effects are long-lasting.

And what will Shego do? Will she get the disc, will Kim get free and help her? Will Kim prevent her from getting the disc?

I hope to read the rest soon.

Stormchaser90 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Okaaay, Santa kicking Dementor's butt with a sack of coal, never saw that coming. Also hard to believe that Shego could get her butt kicked by the little guy as well...but hey he did have wand that induces vertigo.

I cannot wait to see how this is rounded up, I never saw stuff like that coming and I had tears of laughter rolling down my eyes. This was a delight to read.

CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Santa saved the day?...Hooray?

And still no one heard or believed Kim and Ron married.. Sounds like Shego wanted to have a shot at Kim, or to really have a SHOT at Kim. Oh well, maybe in your next Kigo I'll just have to miss... LOL!

So now to see what comes from the big honking sack of coal taking out Dementor's helicopter. I guess they won't be renting it to anyone, Devalued Euro's or not.

LJ58 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Shades of Futurama!

Santa bats clean-up!
Stormchaser90 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Woah, this is getting good now. So Snowman Hank was a brainwashing tool disguised as a really cheesy show in a attempt to destroy the US? Now that is some really deep stuff there.

Now that Shego arrived and is most likely about to rip Agent Du a new one, I am so looking forward to seeing how this ends. This has to be one of the most gripping stories I have ever read.

Hope you had a Happy Christmas and that you will have a Happy New Year

CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Man, I don't know which is worse for the world. Mind Control Snowman Hank, or GJ protecting the world from the CD...

And now Shego's involved?

Oy.

Reader101w chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Cool chapter,

Nice humor, especially with Myron, and an interesting lift of the veil in the end.

I would never have though Shego to be the one who liked the limelight. If it'd be either of them, I'd say Drakken would be the one.

I'm curious how things will further develop.

I hope to read more on this soon.

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Looks like Kim and Ron have a few issues in their married lives, not to mention the one Kim's trying to hide from Ron about his 'present'...

Some mystery at the end about the pursuers and where this is going tonight.

Stormchaser90 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Starting to get good this. So Kim and Ron are finally going back into mission mode after a five year hiatus, hope they aren't rusty.

What got me interested was Shego coming back into the fray at the end. Guess Drakken wanted Snowman Hank for Christmas as well.

I'm looking forward to reading chapter 4 when it comes out.