Reviews for The Great Outdoors
summerpoint chapter 1 . 8/28
You're totally right, criminals on the run from the police need love too LOL... I loved this one shot, hope you have more homeless fics on your computer.
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love it. Mush, drama, substance, fluff. Doesn't matter. Love all things Dotty.

KingVictoria chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
this was cute and short...and mushy! simply adorable!
Nomarsgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Short and sweet! :-)
dotty fan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
ahh you cant beat a bit of dotty mush lol loved it as always and i absolutely agree even fugitives need a bit of loving plz write again soon
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Haha! Thx for the shout out girl! ; ) Yes, fugitives from the law DEF need love too lol! Well you know I've loved this since I first read it awhile back! Letty's raw emotion at the end is so...*sigh* beautiful. Letty does NOT come across as the type of woman who cries for any/every reason, so when she cries here Dom (and us) instantly realize how significant it is. And the fact that SHE brought him out there, to a place where she felt she could completely be herself and make that kind of declaration, all helped to create a beautiful atmosphere for a touching moment. Ah love! : )
hayj chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So very sweet and just what I needed today. I joined a community yesterday looking for fanfic and wouldn't ya know it. Most of them are Dotty haters. These mushy one-shots are what keep the world turning :)Thank you
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
SOOO cute!
Dotty92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awe... It was a sweet one shot! Love all ur work