Reviews for The Long Way Home
sana.aftab88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
aww it a very long way but has the sweeties after taste :)
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Aww. I love how well you characterized these . . . um, characters!

Don't stop writing!

-Feather
Jian-Kenkoku chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Cool, this fanfic made me feel kinda sad as I read through it. Nice work, although some of the transitions are wierd, and it looks a bit rushed. Love this pairing!
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh my Arceus, this was so beautiful. I think you got Green's and Blue's personalities pretty well. I like how Blue is always traveling and Green realizes his feelings for her and also thinks about their relationship as well.

Great, great job. I love it. :)
deletethisspls chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was absolutely wonderful to read. I really liked the way you unfolded their relationship and character development, especially Blue. The way you portrayed her was brilliant, it's easy to comprehend why she couldn't call any place home as she would constantly go travelling. I love how Green's all romantic but in character, too! I hope you will write more Green/Blue in the future, you did a great job! :D
jkminimoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Beautiful. Your language flows so well, and the dialogue is so natural. It's something I try so hard to achieve, but can never quite get in my own writing. I hope you'll write more.

jkminimoon
the turquoise chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sigh...why isn't there more BlueGreen fanfiction like this? If you could, write more bluexgreen! It's so lovely.
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Dear lord Arceus, that was great! I can't even tell you how awesome that was. Yup; here I am, 2013 reading this.

Ahhh, thanks for this lovely story. It's down on my Top Fav List, which is basically my actual favorite stories list. Sigh. That was just too awesome. So in love with it.
MirageDream chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is really a beauty. It's one of the few well-written stories I see in the Pokemon fandom for OldRival, and I adore you for it. You made them so pretty and I just was tingling and happy. I love your writing style and the way you characterize them! Keep up the amazing work as I hop around to go read your SasuSaku stuff
paper parasols chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Gorgeous. I completely agree that Blue would have more unresolved issues than Green and that she is always searching for something - anything. Definitely on my favorites. Lovely writing!
x chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very pretty. :)
seaofsound chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was just amazingly written. I love it. It's synonymous to a quiet walk in the park. (see what I did there?) I love Blue's and Green's characterizations. For your first Pokemon story, this is just perfect. I especially love your portrayal of Blue. It's very understandable that she'd be unable to call any place home since she never really knew one and her constant leaving, too. I just applaud you because this was simply perfect.
seaofsound chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
hellojazzii chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
so, so, lovely. i absolutely love how you portray their relationship. this made me smile, i hope to read more pokespecial stories from you!
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Very nice. It's really sweet, has a nice flow, and I like the descriptions, too.

When I first clicked on this, it reminded me of another fic; a SasuSaku fic from the Naruto fandom with the same name. It actually IS a little alike (home being the main theme and all), but definitely different (in a good way).

I also liked how beginning was the same as the ending. Sort of cycle-ish, if you know what I mean.