Reviews for Genetically Perfect
Amelia Valencia chapter 58 . 3/19
Neat story! The male pregnancy thing was odd at first, but the plot and captivity elements therein just kept me reading, so I got over it pretty quick. This was very well written, and you did a great job with Mac's mood swings, abusive nature, and psychological tactics to keep Munk under his thumb. I was very impressed! I'm off to read the Obsession series next. :D

P.S. I would love you to read my Cats crossover if you have the time. :D It's nowhere near complete, but there are twelve chapters up, and I'll be working on thirteen very soon. I try to update at least twice a month if I don't have an encounter with writer's block. :D So yes, if you get the time, I'd love to see some reviews from you! The fic is called Purrfection.
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 58 . 6/15/2015
Ok isn't Muskustrap a lil upset being silenced or chain. Geez he's so brainwashed.
But was a goos story. Thank you
Munk's Lady chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
My poor Munky:'(
Randomuso chapter 58 . 1/6/2014
Woo! Great ending. :) Loved the story.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 58 . 11/8/2013
Cute
xxSunnyXBlackxx chapter 58 . 8/11/2013
This is perfect ending :)
makeshiftdraco chapter 58 . 7/2/2013
Yay! A happy ending! I look forward to the possible sequel as well as the other story you mentioned.
AlleyCattDancer chapter 58 . 6/29/2013
Honestly, could you end it more perfectly? (answer's no by the way). Though I'm kinda sad it's over, it's nice to see them all happy. I definitely saw that tiny bit of Griddle/Cori romance coming. (Mystic!) :)
ViperDrive chapter 58 . 6/28/2013
Aw, finally finished! Love this story! So glad it was a happy ending :)
Lvlss chapter 58 . 6/28/2013
*gives standing ovation*
Thank you for this it is so hard to find a (good) MacxMunk that ends in happiness thank you you did a wonderful job can't wait for the new story
AlleyCattDancer chapter 57 . 6/27/2013
Awww! that's so cute. And the next chapter's the last (sad face) oh well, guess you can't keep it going forever. Just make it good (stares very hard) oh who am I kidding? Course it'll be good. All your writing is. :)
makeshiftdraco chapter 56 . 6/7/2013
I was definitely not expecting the mother to appear, but I liked it. I still feel like the physically and emotionally abusive side of Macavity hasn't been reconciled for me yet... He just seemed to change suddenly without a real resolution. I like that they're getting a happy ending and all. I just find it hard to accept that Macavity put Munkustrap through all that and everyone's just ok with it. I can't wait for the grand finale!
star7k chapter 55 . 5/20/2013
awww cute
Guest chapter 55 . 5/19/2013
I'm still as addicted as ever. I love the idea of Regan and Jemima. So cute!
Anatra chapter 54 . 5/12/2013
Huzzah for updates despite university! Congrats to you for sticking it out! I very much adored this chapter, especially the end of it! I'm anxious to see what Deuteronomy thinks about Mac joining his little family, and if he'll eventually give his full blessing to the crew joining the junkyard! Thanks for staying with us!