Reviews for A Moment In Time
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
hey whens the next chapter hurry
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
goood loved it
andysanime chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Really good job so far.
cheetahkit chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
FOR GODS SAKES, CONTINUE!DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING!
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 5/4/2009
Is Yami going to sense something is wrong? Who will save Yugi this time? Please update soon! Looking forward to next chapter.
anime-4EVER44 chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
update soon
SRRH chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
I agree that the kidnapping thing is getting kind of old...Mai had better find him, and soon. Yami'll flip out if those three sunrises pass and she hasn't turned up with Yugi.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
Gah! Why have you left us all hanging for Five years! I worship this story! Please update soon!
Yizuki chapter 15 . 1/29/2008
This is so not good. I wonder what will happen when Yami finally gets him back? No doubt Yami will be angry. Yugi's probably going to be scarred by all this forceful lust. I wonder how Yami will feel about that.
gamer260 chapter 15 . 10/2/2007
please update
Angel Kellar chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Poor Yugi, I wonder if Rekh will do anything to him. Please update ASAP!
Whisper's Reviewing Quartet chapter 15 . 3/11/2005
Ani:

Others: oh crap.

-5 minutes later-

Moonheart: *has his head stuck in a tree-trunk from being tossed right through it up to his shoulders and is desperately trying to get his head back out*

Fang: *has a rather pissed off look on his face and is hanging upside-down from a thick tree branch of the same tree as Moonheart, hog-tied*

Reine: *is buried into the group up to her neck and is sniffing slightly due to her inability to escape at the time*

Whisper: *is hiding in a nearby tree with a VERY angry Ani climbing up it with ropes at her sides and a knife clenched in her teeth*Why!WHY WHY WHY?Why did you HAVE to put that last bit in there?WHY!Now shes placing her anger on _US_!
Whisper's Reviewing Quartet chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
Ani: ...!*is surrounded by flames and has a rather wicked gleam in her eyes and a dark smirk then cackles in a less-than-sane way*

Moonheart: Shes gonna blow..!

Fang: Head for the hills..!*Takes off running with the others*

Reine: EK!*gets picked up bridal-style by her koibito,Moonheart,and is being carried away*

Whisper: *screams in horror which is very un-Whisper like*AH!RUN FOR IT!
Whisper's Reviewing Quartet chapter 11 . 3/11/2005
Ani: Mistress Whisper wants the picture!

Moonheart: But she wont be joining us in the review tonight because she went out to get darts and thumbtacks too...

Fang: Yeah,apparently..shes told us that if ol' Yami-kun does anything stupid to Yugi-kun..then shes gonna put one of her voodoo curses on it and welp... Yami-kun will have a LOT of pain..

Reine: *mocking tone*Wow,Fang-kun!I didnt know you used honorifics so..so freely!I guess Ani-kun is being more of an influence then we thought!

Fang: Urusei...
Whisper's Reviewing Quartet chapter 10 . 3/11/2005
Ani: Ugh...I dont even wanna know what Bakura is going to "TALK" to poor,defenseless Ryou about..

Moonheart(to Fang): Your girlfriend is a hentai..

Fang:(to Moonheart): Urusei...