Reviews for Dare to Seize the Fire
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 1/27
Wowzers. Stunning
Terry chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Exciting and intimate. Nicely done.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Reading through older things and ugh, dying just a little bit at this one. Love Cuffed fics and this was all the good things at once - sexy and hot and yearning and a little sad too, that mix of emotions so prevalent at that time.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Seizing for sure! Nice addition to canon!
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Noooooo! :'( I don't want it to end hereeee :( (this is like the second fic where I said the exact same thing) hhh you and your little ending -_- aghh this is too good too be oveerr :( haha I'm pathetic, I know. When it comes to stories, I am pathetic. I always got in too deep into the story. Hah oh well :) it's another one well written. Thank you so much!
student chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
pretty good. and when he asked her not to tease, my heart clenched just a bit for him...
Audreyj1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was fantastic! Incredible! WOW!
willgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Okay, how did I miss this? I LOVE this! Very well done. Loved the ending, just perfect :)
Gail Lucinda Autor chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
My God, that was DELICIOUS. It stopped too soon xD
Stanatithan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I beg of you... This deserves another chapter...or 50.
KristenABB chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Holy hell! Beckett was a lot more coherent after experiencing that than I was after just reading it. I can't believe I just now found this; need to make sure I don't miss any more of these. Yowza! (In case you're I wasn't clear; I liked it. I really liked it.)
Odonata Epiprocta chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I don't think I've ever used this word to describe fanfic: perfection. I can see it and feel it and I'm stuck in that world. Brilliant characterization, fantastique!
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was the most beautiful, sexy, non sex scene I have ever read in my life. Bravo.
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh so appropriate for post-cuffed! Just the right amount of give and resistance, from them both and that's exactly how it was in the show!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That ending, oh my goodness.. I did not see that coming, but it was fabulous. The story was kind of fabulous.

Mathilde