Reviews for A Faberry Christmas
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
xD totally love this lol
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey,

I like this story. Keep going
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Cute :)
M. Berg chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yeaah great and funny story! I love it:D
floire chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
aww why u so blunt? :)) soo cute... more faberry story pls and a little bit frannie/eli... i really love the eli and rachel "siblings interaction"
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
More Eli and Rachel.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Quinn's breathing wavered as she saw Rachel lick her lips and before she realized what she was doing, she closed the distance between them.

The kiss was more than a friendly, traditional kiss. As their lips met and glided against each other with desire, they wrapped their arms around each other to keep the other girl close. When Rachel moaned into the kiss, it spurned Quinn on and the girl took the advantage of Rachel's parted lips to slip her tongue inside the brunette's mouth. As her tongue explored Rachel's mouth, she found herself pulling the girl impossibly closer to her. Rachel responded to Quinn's deepening of the kiss by stroking her tongue against the blonde's, which elicited a loud moan from Quinn.

"Okay girls." Judy smirked when the girls pulled apart, panting loudly as they looked at each other with dark, lust filled eyes.

Rachel took Quinn's hand in hers, lacing their fingers intimately. The action warmed Quinn's body and caused her to smile widely. "I always did love traditions." She replied huskily.

Rachel smiled back, standing on her tiptoes she whispered sultry into the blonde's ear. Brushing her lips against the shell of Quinn's ear, they both shivered violently. "Let's both be honest, that had nothing to do with tradition."

Quinn laughed out loud. "You're right. So, since we don't have to make up excuses, would you like to go up to my room?"

Rachel's mouth dropped open.

"Don't you dare think about it, I still need help setting the table and you can bet that there will now be an open door policy." Judy chastised.

The girls looked at each other deviously. Both were smirking darkly. "Now that just sounds like a challenge." Rachel replied as she let go of Quinn's hand and began setting the table.

Quinn stood in the middle of the kitchen, dazed. It should have scared her, realizing she had a thing for a girl. And it should have worried her that the girl she liked was Rachel Berry. But all she could think about was that Rachel was a great kisser, and that it'd be so much fun finding out what else that girl was good at. She smiled at the thought as she helped the brunette set the table. It was about to become a very Merry Christmas.

LMAO SO FREAKING CUTE. I LOVE HOW QUINN JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND ASKED HER UP TO HER ROOM :)
hoglee chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
ha, love it!
JessaBlessa chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
So cute! I love it :)
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
hahaha Aaawwweee :')
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Very cute. Plus, I have a soft spot for "supportive" Judy and Fran. :-)
thatdamnyank chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
that was super cute and brilliant per usual now u just need a chapter with the new yrs eve party and the gleeks reactions
Ad3n chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Haha this was amazingly cute. Eli truly is a boy version of Rachel. Great job!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love the bit saying "...with the only obvious difference being Quinn was unsurprisingly gay." Sooooooooo TRUE

Challenges are wonderful things ;)
DovdGraaf chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Haha nice one, I like it. I was also surprised by the amount of lesbian acts this episode!