Reviews for Dark Alliance
Sleepyreader319 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Loooove it! Sage is amazing!
CommChatter chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
This is awesome! This the first good G.I. Joe story I've read. Once again, awesome, awesome, job.
Silver katsuyami chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
I cant believe i missed four uploads! Well you did not let ne down this ended on an aweaome note, i like where you took it and you dis it very well. Bravo!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
This was awesome! :D
booklover1798 chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
I loved it! I can't wait for your sequel! I'm going to go read it now!
CX Darth Yoda Is Awesome XD chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME STORY! I truly enjoyed every second, and I found myself leaning forward when reading it. This was amazing! Though, I must say, how can you have a sequel to a StormShadowxOC fanfic when StormShadow's dead? XP I'll be following you, though, and watchIing every post you make! (Kinda stalky...) Thank you again for the amazing, seat-edging, Sage-loving adventure you gave me. It was fun!
HextheDaydreamer chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
That was so good! I wasn't expecting half the stuff in the last chapter but I suppose that makes it all the more interesting. Can't wait to see what you do with the sequel!
MustangLover97 chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
*sniff sniff* I'm so sad! I'm going to miss this story! :'(

But at least there is a sequel! Can't wait to read it! :D! It was a wonderful story, full of suspense and danger at every turn. I was always caught off guard by what would end up happening! Hope that the sequel comes soon!

Your faithful reviewer,
beafstew chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
I think that I actually squealed in excitement for a sequel! I love this story to the core! This made me so happy! :D :D :D :D :D ! I hope that either the sequel will be based on Retaliation, (with your own personal spin, which I LOVE!) or you create your own plot. I will be waiting for the story though, that is a promise. :D :D
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
I still think that Sage can turn a switch and join the Joes. I love the chemistry between Sage and Storm. Update soon.
MustangLover97 chapter 21 . 9/27/2012
LOVED the chapter and you're welcome. ;) LOL! It was a wonderfully written chapter and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon! Must see what happens to Sage!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 20 . 9/19/2012
When will you tell us what side she is on?! Her complexity is giving me a whiplash. Please update again!

MustangLover97 chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
Nice! Excellent chapter and I hold no complaints. Though you'd think Sage would be smart enough to just leave Cobra and the Joes and start a new life for herself. Why go back to the people who kidnapped her (only real term I could think of) in the first place?

Anyway, like I said, it was a wonderful chapter and thanks for the quick update! Hope that the next comes up soon, please!
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
I liked it, but Sage should've been able to smack Storm Shadow good for leaving her, he could've told her the plan or something.