Reviews for Becareful What You Wish For
fanficaddict chapter 15 . 5/14
Fell in love with this story! This is amazing, keep it up.
ProditorMagnus chapter 15 . 4/12
Story has got better with last few chapters.
ProditorMagnus chapter 10 . 4/12
Too much angst so far imo.
A Week Of Sundays chapter 15 . 4/9
. ...SO FUCKING MUCH.
Acidic Rose chapter 15 . 4/8
*grins* Actually what she was doing is allowed. I believe if he's a minor. Under the law I believe it's called Romeo and Juilet Love it allows minors and of age adults to date, and be engaged, but! They have to had known each other(I think be friends but I forget) before she became a Of-age adult.
So bam, sue me if you can't take my awesome level on law-knowledge. :)
Acidic Rose chapter 11 . 4/8
I swear if you make her go back I'll freaky leave a hate comment.
Acidic Rose chapter 7 . 4/7
Why would I want to hate Jacob? No, why'd you try? I couldn't hate him if I wanted to XD I'm sorry I'm extremely hard to convince on things.
ARoseofAmber chapter 14 . 2/20
I will be honest when I say I almost skipped over this story because of the "falling into the books" cliche but I am so glad that I didn't! I love how you have weaved Isa into the story it hour changing a lot of things. To often I end up quitting on a story because within the first two chapters the OC is imprinted on by Jacob and everything about the story changes except for the bare minimum to keep the story flowing like the books. Your characters have personality, something that seems to be lacking in most fanfiction. The twist that Jacob was imprinted on instead of doing the imprinting is brilliant. I really hope you get the creative juices flowing and keep the story going!
Himeno Kazehito chapter 14 . 2/12
Cool story
twilight85fan chapter 14 . 2/11
I love your story! Didn't know what to think of it when I read the summary but it's awesome! Do update soon plz!
SheikahLover chapter 1 . 1/24
I saw some spelling mistakes in the title. New Moon was spelt ‘Newmoon.’ Fan girl is two words, not one. And the word ‘cannon’ should be spelled with one ‘n’ and not two. By using two letter n’s you’re referring to actual cannon – a type of weapon. So it should say ‘canon pairing’.

Besides that, the chapter was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot, and am interested in reading more.
bridget237 chapter 13 . 1/17
I hope you update soon!
Roxanne chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Okay, I have to admit - this is a Very original way to start what I thought was a clichéd plot.
If you continue to write this story, you may have just made a rabid reader for it.
Seriously, "make a wish sparklers"? Awesome.
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Write more soon please!
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
I love it hope to read more soon!