Reviews for Storm
JilySoulmate's chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
good
iheartcam chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
great story!
Momsa chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You've got me watching this show so I can read your stories and I have to admit that it kind of grows on me. Your stories are also fantastic and although Deep is my all time favorite, I think this one is my favorite on this fandom.
SkyKissed chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I'm still adamant that Wash isn't going to die. But that's pretty much me just being foolishly bullheaded/blind/desperate. :D

I love when you write them together. Just love it. The level of intimacy between them is just wonderful, so very real, and undeniably sweet despite the fact that they're both such serious individuals. Always a pleasure to read.
TripleThreat007 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was great the way you conveyed the emotions. You did a Great Job. They better not kill Wash in the finale!
Inu-midoriko chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
:D I most certainly got shivers reading this XD! Very nice! Very hot! :D Keep up the awesome work!
euphoricsymphonies chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I like the reference you made to Wash's possible death in the upcoming season finale. I really hope she doesn't.

Your writing is good as always. I'm glad someone wrote this because after the episode I was wondering how Wash would've reacted to the incident between Taylor and Mira. This about sums it up. Except for the established relationship. *sign* One can only hope. LOL