Reviews for Falling
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
I just love Stefan and Klaus together!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
is it weird of me that i thought the part where klaus stopped the arrow from hitting stefan and stabbed it into a werewolfs head was hot? oh damn and the ending also rawr. aw Stefan has decided Klaus is worth it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
fucking bitch elena god I hate her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
bitch he is a fucking vampire and compulsion is normal for him dont be all self righteous if you want someone 'good and perfect' you shouldnt have gone for a vampire who can compell and get whatever he wants and oh i dont know fucking drinks blood. he isn't some human boy he is a vampire a predator and this is who he is
ActuallyNevis chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Lovely story. Thank-you so much for sharing.
Laynne Hale chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Such a goddamn good fanfic. Congratulations.
Stately Demented chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
That was an amazing story. A little disappointed ending, I didn't want it to end! Well thanks for the awesome story!
Glow-worm-is-me-foreva chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Dude. Wasn't expecting that 0.o Poor Steffie! I'm kinda just waiting for Nik to swoop in or something. I guess I'll see in the next chapter, right?

Anyway, this is amazing. Your writing style is beautiful and the way you were able to write Stefan's pain here and in the vervain scene was amazing. I can never get the pain across right and you've done wonderfully here. I love your characterization of Stefan and Nik, I can't wait to read some more of your work, especially your Delijah story. I'm mainly a Delijah and Klefan fan atm so this is just perfect. Thank you for writing such amazing stories
Hello chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
My feelingssssssss!

I love this story!
I love all of your stories but still... I LOVE IT!

I think I have read all your fanfics at least two times and each times I have been all like:

"You are a super wonderful writer", "it is sooooooo freaking good" and also "I NEED MORE!"

Well now since it is kind of in the middle of the night I am gonna stop before I wake someone up with all my creepy weird laughs and gushes of how cute everything is and outbursts of NO DONT DO THAT!

Oh and also, love Stefan and Carolines friend ship it is super wonderfull!

And Also loved that you let Damon be happy and he and Kath is so good for each other (If we cut out that she is very manipulating and could leave him and already have kind of left him once... but otherwise...)

But love your stories they are amazing!
superhackaninja5 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
ahaha that thing with stefan and klaus and the moonstone-total harry potter & voldemort moment with the philosopher's stone.
gossipblondie chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
i loved it! I LOVE how you wrote Stefan and Klaus and love the friendship between Caroline and Stefan. I did had a wish to see Rebekah and Caroline at shopping action. I always thought that if they weren't on opposite siđe, that two blondes would be great friends.
Anyways, my only dislike in this story is that the last chapter finished to quickly (i'm greedy when it comes to a good story, what can I say) oh, and I loved the jealous Stefan at the end :) everything else, amazing!
Remus san chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
A jealous Stefan is a funny Stefan! I'm so sad to see this end, but it had to I guess. I loved it!
Remus san chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Wow, Stefan is willing to bleed for Klaus. That's love right there!
Remus san chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I can kinda see where Stefan is coming from though. And Damon had the worse kind of luck.
Remus san chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Well, Stefan got laded! Poor Caroline.