Reviews for Unfinished Business
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 4/30
Love this! This backstory so perfectly fits with and explains Wash's quirks. I can so easily imagine him spinning stories while imprisoned.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Loved this! Great take on what Wash might have gone through.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was just so pretty and sad and sweet! I love it!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
It has been a while a chara, I remember you from when I first started reviewing here, I recall your name and we talked some back then. I haven't seen you since so when I saw something new from you I had to review it. Its an interesting theory, the idea that Wash's comedic skills are a survival tool, wouldn't be far off the mark for many a comedian. ... but I see Wash as inherrantly funny and not as someone who uses that in that fashion, as a survival tool. I also thought your Wash was a bit too abrupt, both with his interactions with Zoe and crew and with Chavez when they finally met up. Indeed Chavez was the charactor I could relate to most because I know what its like to hurt on the inside and just need something to keep me going for the next few hours, until I have the strength to keep going after that. Some of your time shifts were a little abrupt as well. But it was a story I don't see every day, different from most, even different from most Wash-is-a-veteran stories I see.

KittyGonzales chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I really like this. It's odd to think of a darker side of Wash, but you managed to pull it off wonderfully. The writing style is beautiful, with a slightly Gaiman-esque feel to it. (If you've never read any of Neil Gaiman's works, I apologize for the reference. Also, if you're looking for something to read, I recommend Neverwhere.) This is a very interesting and memorable piece, and one of my favorites.

~Kitty G.