Reviews for Light Surrounding You
jimmiedarlene chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I read this fic a long while ago, and found it again today. I realized I'd seen it before, but kept reading because it's that good. This is true to Wash and Zoe, and it's great writing, and I hope you love it as much as i and the rest of your readers do. :)
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was adorable, i really liked it. I just finished Firefly and Serenity, so I decided to check out some fanfictions, and i wasn't disappointed. This was great! All of your characterization was spot-on, and it was really cool to be able to see inside Wash's head. Thanks for writing :)
RoninOfTheVerse chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this story. Thank you.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was gorgeous. I love it!
Red chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great story. I hope you decide to continue with it. I would love to see what happens after the last scene.
Pseudo-anonymity chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very good! Most stories seem to make a point that Zoe chose Wash in an instant, where here, you've got Wash slowly breaking Zoe down. And I like it better. Just a tip, you've got swears in the story that shouldn't be used on a K rating. ;)

Can't stop the signal.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was better than the last one I read. It sounded a lot more like Wash. I loved the name of the bar. I liked Wash's persistance at "Go out with me", no matter how many times it took. "Zoe made some sort of affirmative noise" was a good sentence. This was a quite plausible way for Wash and Zoe to become interested in each other. Good story.

Riona