Reviews for I Heard the Bells
crunchinn x ice chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
great story!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Cute story... Thanks for sharing.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Saweet! Loved it, thanks!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
soooo freaking good! love love!
McKennaBlack chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was fun! I love a good sexy story, although I don't think I'd be one for that type of party. I'm not that brave. Hee hee

I would love to hear an Alice/Jasper outtake. It would be fun to hear how crazy Alice is in the sack when the guy she lusts over.

Great job!

Shelby
evilnat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Really good! loved the whole bell bracelet thing.

Well done!
LIZZIED1951 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is great! While I was reading I was thinking this needed to be continued ... so thank you for giving us the One Year Later, gave me some closure.

Thanks for writing this and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved this o/s!

It had a great blend of awkwardness of the characters morphing into sexy times & sweetness.

Would def love to read the Alice & Jasper of this - I'm sure it would be great fun.
IluvOTH4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Fun one-shot, and the drama linked in well. Enjoyed reading it!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
very cute story! crazy also, cause i know there are real parties out there like that!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved the story. Thanks.
MaxieMoose chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was very cute! Nice Christmas naughty story, but still very sweet.
sousukes chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Okay so gaaah I feel so bad that I only just got to be able to read this. But I loved it! It's so sweet and gurrl you really don't realize that you write good lemons! :))) It was cute and sweet and sexy all wrapped together. Very nice Christmas o/s. Love ya gurl!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. GREAT JOB ON THIS.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
What a cute little one shot, and what a way to get me itno teh Christmas spirit... Great job
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »