Reviews for Dear Diary
thane3 chapter 141 . 4/22
Even in a relationship that was difficult Charlie loved her Dad no matter what he felt for her at the time. Right now if Joey had been in Summer Bay Charlie would of been able to handle things better. But as such at least Joey sent a text to both Charlie and Ruby and that is the best it is going to be.
Yea the week leading up to a funeral is the worst week imaginable. Let's hope that Charlie & Ruby come together right now during this time.
Angelo finally apologizing is about time, peace is better than hatred for the long term. At least Charlie and Angelo can move forward.
Great chapter IJKS. Great to see you back writing. Love Thane3
kmp63 chapter 141 . 4/21
Very sad but sweet chapter.
luckdog chapter 140 . 4/18
I can't believe Charlie wasn't granted compassionate leave to be there for Ross' final days :0( Even though Charlie shouldn't have taken off and ended up at Joey's, this face to face with Joey is what Charlie needed to heal her soul and maybe have the closure she needs to move forward with her life especially if Joey remains with Kimberley. And I'm glad she was honest with Ruby and told her about going and seeing Joey. Now she needs to be honest with Ruby about her and Angelo's relationship and she really felt whilst they were together!
kmp63 chapter 140 . 4/16
Well that was unexpected, the Joey stuff I mean.
I'm not sure if I can carry on reading this. Knowing that we are getting close to the whole Brax stuff turns my stomach to be honest. And given how that finishes, my poor heart can't cope.
However, as always that was beautifully written and made me cry in places.
luckdog chapter 139 . 4/9
Yay finally Charlie kicked Angelo's sorry arse to the curb! Ruby should be doing the happy dance because no more fighting and Charlie will be a much happier independent Charlie she once was not the wimpy needy clingy shell of a woman Angelo turn her into!
thane3 chapter 139 . 4/8
Yes absolutely I can imagine how Charlie feels being trapped in a situation where she is miserable all the time. I have to commend her for at least finally putting her foot down with the butthead Angelo and moving her and Ruby out of Angelo's place. Despite what Ruby may of thought the relationship between the two was never good for either of them. Neither one loved the other in the final analysis. All they were ever good at and even that is questionable was sex. And that only lasts for so long before it wears very thin. IJKS - you did an excellent job in getting into the mind of Charlie and putting her real inner feelings down on paper. Even though none of us liked the show getting away from the C&J story - this chapter in particular would of been good to read before the corresponding shows of H&A. It is nice to see you getting back into the swing of things. I hope your infection is getting better slowly. You are a bright shining light in an otherwise cloudy world. Remember that always, the readership definitely likes what you are doing. Mushy complements, hugs and be well. Love Thane3
kmp63 chapter 139 . 4/8
Thanks for the update. I always felt that Joey would be a good explanation for their breakup. And given how lazily the show treated said breakup after shoving this shitty relationship down our very unwilling throats for so long I was a bit miffed to be honest. Pleased to see the back of it, but not so pleased at no explanation.
I wanted to see Angelo begging for a 25th chance, (to no avail), I wanted to see Charlie tell him what WE ALL thought of him, I wanted total public humiliation for him, but alas, we got nothing.
But then along came IJKS. And humiliating Angelo is her speciality. Admittedly, I would have hoped for a bit more stomping of said arrogant git, but it's as usual much better than the show gave us. Well done that woman.
Scot chapter 123 . 4/8
I love the way Charlie calls Ruby "Rubes". That's really sweet!
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 139 . 4/8
I think the ex will be Brax, even know I didn't watch the show when Brax and Charlie were together.
luckdog chapter 138 . 2/6
I wonder if Angelo went snooping again and saw the text from Joey wishing Charlie a happy new year and Charlie's responding text? Serves him self right if he did! Charlie would never lower herself to looking at his mobile when he wasn't there. Although at the moment I don't think Charlie would care if a woman was texting him, she'd probably sigh in relief their relationship was over lol
thane3 chapter 138 . 2/5
Angelo has the undercurrent brewing that he has never been able to deal with the fact that Charlie was with Joey before him. No matter if C&J have broken up the bottom line is that he is not handling it or dealing with it.
Leah I suspect knew in her heart that it was over between him and Elijah but she had to settle it once and for all. It meant taking that trip but in the long term it will be good for all.
Charlie and Angelo need to stop walking on eggshells with each other and stop setting each other off like sticks of TNT.
I sincerely hope my little author IJKS is OK and well. Enjoy your trip and be safe. Love Thane3
luckdog chapter 137 . 1/18
Angelo is emotionally childish and full of himself and as for smashing Joey present to Charlie, well that was just low and petty! Yeah he is right that he is second best with Charlie and if he feels that way than why stay with her? And Charlie really should be honest with him in regards to her feelings for Joey. Also she should really go and talk to Joey face to face and finally deal with her feelings for her and either start again with her or get closure!
thane3 chapter 137 . 1/17
Dear IJKS: Thanks for releasing the latest chapter in this story. This chapter goes a long way to highlighting the need to not stay in relationships that the person does not want to be in. For all the trying that Charlie does the bottom line is this relationship is just a rebound coming off her break up with Joey. The worst thing that happened was when Charlie blew the best thing she ever had with Joey. These last few days of 2010 were painful to read and of course for Charlie painful to live through. This girl definitely deserves a break in the situation. Nicely written chapter IJKS. Love Thane 3
thane3 chapter 136 . 1/3
It is very hard during Christmas when you find yourself with someone that you do not belong with. That is the current state of affairs that Charlie is facing. I sincerely wish that she would get away from the relationship with Angelo but Charlie does not seem to make good choices for the most part when it comes to partners. Angelo is mean, self-centered and strangles the life out of Charlie even when he does not say anything. You can feel the tension that Charlie goes through every moment of the day being with him.
Angelo has not had a great relationship with his family so it will be interesting to see how Charlie is received by the family.
For my favorite author IJKS - I wish you a Happy 2015 and hope that you have a good year. Love Thane3
luckdog chapter 136 . 12/30/2014
Robertson is a wanker and the apology for arresting Alf at the wedding was bogus! He did it to show off and to make the point that Alf is the murderer like he was saying all along! As for Angelo there is another wanker getting all cut and angry over a Christmas present! All it shows is that Charlie and his relationship is a sham because there is no trust! They should really end it because it is only causing pain and suffering for not only Charlie and him but Ruby as well!

Had a good Christmas, working New Years, but I hope you have a wonderful New Year :0)