Reviews for Dear Diary
thane3 chapter 152 . 5/8
Ruby and Casey are getting along at least so far very well, only if Charlie could make better choices. After losing Joey everything for Charlie seem to go into the trash can.
Great Chapter IJKS. Love Thane 3.
thane3 chapter 151 . 4/27
IJKS: Hello sunshine. I wanted to say thank you for the dedication to this chapter, it is very much appreciated and a good morale boost.
Ruby is making bad decisions when it comes to Casey but I am afraid that she is getting her cues from her mom Charlie. It is amazing how at this point Charlie detests Brax and how in such short order she turns almost 180 degrees and is falling into Brax's arms. This is where the H&A folks made such a mess of the story line, but we have already beaten that horse to death previously. I will say that I would of like to seen how Charlie's and Joey's relationship could of developed on screen if they would of stuck to their guns.
Charlie's later bad decisions due in some part come from the loss of her parents especially her Mom. I really believe less with her dad and more impact over the death of her Mom.
Ruby and Charlie do need to come to come kind of understanding and stop being at each others throats.
Again thanks for the dedication and much love to the author IJKS. Thane3
kmp63 chapter 151 . 4/25
Bravo on the troll commentary.
luckdog chapter 150 . 2/25
I agree with Charlie, guys get away with sleeping around but girls get called sluts and what's worse it other girls who jump on the bandwagon and call other girls sluts. If they stuck up for each other then they can turn it back on the guys! Oh and yay for Casey standing up for Ruby against Romeo and I'm even happy he gave Romeo a black eye, he deserved it! It sad about Thabo dying and poor VJ losing his friend and the whole Leah, Elijah and Grace thing sucks, but if Leah looks to who is supporting her she will find a really nice guy, Miles ;0) It's good that Gina is now doing her job and looking into the bullying of Ruby by other students and hopefully is going to punish the instigators even if she finds out Xavier is one of them!
luckdog chapter 149 . 2/25
Well Ruby seems to be taking after Charlie in the bad decision making when it comes to guys. And yes Ruby should have engaged her brain and disengaged her mouth in regards to Indi and Romeo but hey that kids for you. It's funny that Charlie is taking after Ruby and not watching what she says, her having a deep and meaningful with Brax, not a good look for a cop to be assosicating with a known criminal.

And from here on is Charlie romance with Brax begins, which sucks because she should have been happily together with Joey :0(
thane3 chapter 149 . 2/23
Hello IJKS: First of all hello and I send my love and best wishes. I know that you are following the storyline from the show but I cannot resist the comment to say how they took someone so smart as Charlie and turned her into someone who would sell her soul to a criminal. And they tried to make Ruby just a clone of Charlie. Sorry for the digression IJKS.
Charlie and her up and down days is enough to give anyone a headache. Having dealt with a dose of Angelo that could last a lifetime and now moving to Brax, the girl needs her head examined. Her screaming argument with Ruby does the situation no good at all. Yes ground them for going to the party and taking a car they did not have permission to drive, but leave it at that. Good chapter well done IJKS. Remember I am sending my good thoughts to you always. XX Thane3
thane3 chapter 150 . 2/17
It was good to see Charlie step in regardless of being cop or mom and find out what was going on at Ruby's school. Ruby needs this kind of support if she is going to stay sober and focus on school and her upcoming exams. I agree with Charlie that Casey will be OK for Ruby as long as the older brothers stay the hell out of the way. I approve of Charlie's behavior with Ruby and applaud her taking Ruby away for the weekend so just her and Charlie can talk.
Nice work IJKS. Thane3
luckdog chapter 148 . 1/20
Well Charlie had a full on week, heartbroken daughter who also wasn't looking after her diabetes properly, being assulted by a known criminal and accosted by an arsehole ex and a whinging council member! I'm glad her and Ruby did get to have 2 good heart to hearts and that Ruby does now understand why things where ever going to work out for Charlie and Angelo. Angelo might have used his position as a cop to get back at people he thought done him wrong, but Charlie is not like that! Even though people will laugh and say it was just a kiss, Brax did assault Charlie because he did it without her permission and who knows what germs he had! Oh and John should know that Charlie could not get Brax and the River Boy to leave the Surf Club if they are not creating a disturbance!
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 148 . 1/14
I think Ruby's bombshell could be that she's pregnant. And then Casey might think the baby is his.
thane3 chapter 148 . 1/14
It was good to see Charlie and Ruby having time to finally talk about the issues that had been brewing now for weeks. Ruby will heal from Romeo but it will take time and patience from her family and friends. There is such a contradiction in Charlie's attitude concerning Darryl Braxton as to what she initially thinks of him and where she ends up. It is just hard to imagine such a 180 degree turnaround in Charlie's outlook.
Angelo what can anyone say about a man, you cannot see anyone's perspective other than his own. Self centered does not even begin to describe this man. He is a disgrace to the male species, he gives the rest of us a bad name.
Mitzy was ill advised to put forward her premotions to someone is distress such as Ruby. She is sensitive, takes things to heart and does not do well when things come crashing down. She definitely needs Charlie right now.
And Ruby absolutely does not need to be drinking on top of everything else. Love Thane3
thane3 chapter 147 . 1/11
IJKS: Glad to see you back with this story. Nice to have you back with Fan Fiction. Thane3
luckdog chapter 147 . 1/10
I'm glad Brax pissed Leah off on their date by his interest in Charlie but I hate the fact that he is after Charlie because when it comes to men Charlie ends up with wankers who use and abuse her and hurt her deeply or nearly kill her! She should so be looking to find a lovely woman or try and get back with Joey! As for Angelo the guy reaps what he sows so if he is going lying down with mangy rotten mongrel dogs he will end up being conrupted by their flees!
kmp63 chapter 147 . 1/8
Lovely to have you back. Love to hear Charlie trashing Brax, long may it last.
Thanks for the lovely new year gift of your return.
luckdog chapter 146 . 8/17/2015
Poor Charlie, even if she doesn't like the River Boys personally, professionally she has to be unbiased and she can only arrest them if they did break the law. She cannot put them in gaol for being obnoxious because if they was the case Angelo would have been in gaol ages ago lol God I hope Charlie doesn't let her hormones over run her head in regards to Brax because her moral fibre will take a huge nose dive and she will end up an amoral cop like Angelo became!

Love you too, IJKS :0) I hope all goes well with your operation and you get well fast! ;0)
thane3 chapter 144 . 8/14/2015
Angelo is so totally sold on himself that he would try and almost seduce Charlie & Leah to a under 30 drinks deal. Women are from Venus, but Angelo is stuck in the core of planet Mars. What a moron!
Alf is one of the few men in Summer Bay that has any class and morale values. It gets very old when you try to do the right thing (to include treating the women of Summer Bay nicely) to find that a good chunk of the men in town are misfits and lack any character.
Being involved in conservation, what April and Xavier did was darn stupid and plain dangerous. It would of done absolutely no good for either of them to have died from the stunt they performed.
Well written IJKS. Thane