Reviews for The Tide Turns
Ragnarok chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry, but while this looks like it could be an interesting AU, the divergence point is all wrong. Maximillian dying would not stop Faldio from shooting Alicia in a desperate attempt to awaken her power as a Valkyria and turn the tide.
Cathatz chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I'm not very familiar with Valkyria Chronicals, John, but it looks good to me.

-Hatsu
Azuregrimoire chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Looking at this, I can't help but wonder, WHY DOSE THIS HAVE SO FEW REVIEW?! This is an excellent starting point and basis for a want for a nail fic. And you better not drop it.
Captain Literate chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
This seems to be going well so far. I particularly like that you're exploring the darker elements of the Second Europan War, particularly the destruction of Kierberg. It makes the empire that much more monstrous and the heroes that much more heroic. Yet at the same time, you presented it in a very believable way, so it made the Imperial soldiers seem a bit more human.

In future, I'd really like to see more of our favourite Lieutenant and co. It'll be interesting to see how Squad 7 and the rest of the militia carry on the war, now that Gallia has officially surrendered. Then again, they seemed to be doing the lion's share of the work and winning most of the victories anyway, haha! I also wonder how Selvaria and Jager (Jager always was my favourite of the villains) will inter-act with our heroic millitiamen and women.

Good work so far. I look forward to seeing more.
Arthasvs.Leon chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Yet another good chapter, and I have to say I'm liking the tone you established right at the beginning here. Looking forward to see where you go from here. Especially after reading that delightful Author's Note :P
Arthasvs.Leon chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Another really good chapter, my friend. You've managed to juggle the different perspectives very well here, and I can't wait to read on to the next part. Keep up the good work both here and with your other works.
Arthasvs.Leon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great introduction to what I imagine to be a great story, good sir! I admit I know nothing about the Valkyria Chronicles, but this is definitely something that gets me interested in it.