Reviews for Love
BoLauren2014 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Love it, thanks :)
guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Hot fic. Honestly, i think Lauren deserves better but i still can't help but love Bo and Lauren together. Thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are awesome together. :)
agosto-13 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
how i wish this happened in the show instead. nadia was so very selfless! and lauren was very honest. oh well, at least they're together now. :D please make more stories centering on doccubus? thank you! you write simply but beautifully, my favorite type. :D
athena64 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I loved it! You really grasped their characters! Thank you!
broken-hearts-always-lie chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Eventually my eyes open and I'm greeted with the sight of a very smug looking Lauren, watching me.

"Well hello there, for a minute I thought I'd broken you." - I love it. such a good story
Arluke676 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
You have captured the characters perfectly and I hope you keep writing about these two
eblane chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Such a great chapter to read! It's impressive that you have written this without seeing full episodes of the show. I am sorry to read 'the end' at the bottom of the page though. :( Lauren's line about 'breaking Bo' is hilarious and I wish that the show had given viewers some kind of 'morning after' moment like this. (Maybe next year).

I hope you write more stories in the future.
owelpost chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Enjoying this story! Although I have to say I half expected Nadia to walk in on them during that incredibly hot scene. Keep up the good work!
owelpost chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
eblane chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
So so glad you posted another chapter here! I love Bo forgetting what she's going to say when she sees Lauren at the door and picking her up to carry her into the bedroom; so easy to see and hear this all unfolding. If there really only is one more chapter to come for this story I hope you will consider writing more stories when this one is complete.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice writting and good beginning, Thanks
owelpost chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Uh, where is the rest? Just kidding. It's a great start and I felt the angst loud and clear. Looking forward to more!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ah, if only that would happen in the series itself. *sighs*

Looking forward to your next chapter. :)
eblane chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Your style of writing makes it easy to picture this story unfolding and in a way that is true to the story and characters. I especially like the description of Nadia and Bo sizing each other up like gunslingers. Hope you post more chapters soon; I really enjoyed what you wrote so far. Bravo!
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 12/7/2011