Reviews for Enamored
Sour Queen chapter 13 . 4/1
THIS IS SOOO GOOD! You HAVE to update!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 13 . 3/18
Poor Kouga
Aja-Armani chapter 13 . 3/8
My god. This story blew me away. I dont even want to critique you because I dont want your style of writing to change at all and want to hear more. It sticks to canon so well, and in addition sticks to the way it would be in real life. The relationship between Kagome and Kouga is so slow in the making its almost irritating, but thats what makes it so good, because thats exactly how Kagome would react. But we also get the intense romance from Kouga thats arousing and heartbreaking all at the same time that you can really see it from his point of view. Its actually very refreshing to see a love story from mostly the man's point of view. If this was what would have happened in the series this is exactly how it would have happened. On a storytelling note, it also feels exactly like the series' style and makes it all the more submersive. How they comment on every little detail, the change in POVs of the same situation like between Koga and Kagome and changes in POV/setting from Inuyasha to Kagome to Sango, to the sudden shifts after things get too serious to comedy, its fits right in. And you explained every possible hole someone could poke in the situation. The characters aren't perfect for their new roles nor should they be. Good thing I stumbled on this story a few years in or else I would have been really frustrated at not knowing what happens in such a good story. Here's hoping to hear more soon!
kenzie chapter 13 . 3/5
Oh ho ho this is so wonderful! I haven't been able to put this down.

P.s. if you ever want someone to proof read I would be more than happy! Just let me know and I'll get you my email :)
Koriina chapter 13 . 2/28
Awesome chapter! Patiently awaiting more. :) Cheers.
ummIDK chapter 13 . 2/18
Oh my! As always I simply adore your chapter. And as always I hope you update as soon as you can because I am so excited to find out what's next for these two!
proudfandomaddict chapter 13 . 2/16
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I started reading this yesterday and I finished it and I need more it's so amazing!
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 13 . 2/13
love how she is falling for him bit by bit please update soon
Animepnk88 chapter 13 . 2/13
]
Eris of Chaos chapter 13 . 2/13
Another wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Reku93 chapter 13 . 2/12
Fantastic update soon please.
Leti0422 chapter 13 . 2/12
It's good that Kagome is kinda starting to admit to her feelings if at least to herself. But once Inuyasha is back in the picture I don't think she'll listen to her true feelings anymore. I love her and Kouga together. Can't wait for the next update. My fingers are crossed for a lemon. Lol
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 2/12
Come on Kagome! Admit you want him!
vampgirliegirl chapter 13 . 2/12
Yay! Update!
shade.08.love.ota chapter 13 . 2/11
It was worth the waiting, it made my heart drum so fast.
You have a great talent with worlds.
I'll wait anxiously for the next chapter