Reviews for Enamored
gamersweetheart chapter 21 . 10/10
I hope with him!
NS chapter 1 . 9/11
Looking forward to another update! Thanks for sticking with it- your fans truly appreciate it (_)
JCGR chapter 21 . 9/8
Me gusta aunque pobre de los dos
I'm pleased with the direction this story is going! Honestly, though, I definitely prefer Red Lotus, MIA, and Moonlight. I think it's personal preference and nothing to do with your writing style. I like the range of emotions that those particular stories have. I really like dramatic stories that have storms of trouble in the beginning before they calm down to the epilogue. This story is very mellow and a calmer read than the other ones!
ummIDK chapter 21 . 9/6
Oh my goodness! I absolutely afore this story! Always have and always will! Can't wait to see what happens next
Animepnk88 chapter 21 . 9/5
kouga's older woman chapter 21 . 9/5
Don't leave him Kagome!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 21 . 9/4
I have followed this from the get go and I love every chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
Yay! I'm dying to know what will happen. Thank you for another wonderful update!
RavenAndTheBeast chapter 20 . 8/30
I'm in love with this story
tanskidoodle chapter 20 . 8/20
oh my glob! keep going i love this fic!
Momomiya Ichigo Loves Inuyasha chapter 20 . 8/20
Awwwww, they are such an adorable ship, I love it! Can't wait to see how the plot thickens
Animepnk88 chapter 20 . 8/19
We don't except your apology. Lol. Gah!
ummIDK chapter 20 . 8/18
Oh my goodness! such a great chapter! I know a lot of bad things have happened but I feel like it was probably necessary. I know you wouldn't do anything too terrible to our favorite couple! Can't wait to see what happens next!