Reviews for Enamored
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 25 . 3/15
Please update as soon as you can i really hope kags gets to stay with koga
softie4 chapter 25 . 2/24
Maddiesan, i can't believe both enamored and unforeseen are completed! Honestly, i really like the open-ended ending for the fact that Kagome and Kouga are heading forward together and I'm just so emotional over them being the ones who helped one another when they were at their lowest. This is a truly beautiful fic and I loved every moment of it!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 25 . 2/24
A very sweet and realistic fic.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 15 . 2/23
"He would be everything for her even if he was nothing to her." Ugh. My heart. That sums up Kouga’s love perfectly.
Vianne chapter 1 . 2/13
I've been following this story since the first chapter on AFF. I was so engrossed that I reread it many times while waiting for new chapters. I was completely dumbstruck when I found it finished on here, and so excited. Honestly, I wish I didn't. You are a great writer, I have enjoyed all of your stories, but it was painfully obvious your heart was not into it anymore. You didn't bother to check grammar or even spelling making some parts hard to read. At first I thought someone has stollen your story and wrote their own ending, it just wasn't on your normal writing level. It felt cheap and forced. Honestly I would have rather it sit uncompleted until inspiration actually struck you. I didn't mind the year long breaks because the story was excellent. Please don't do the same thing with your other incomplete stories. You are a better writer than that.

Still looking forward to your ongoing and new stories!
That was amazing! A few friendly comments though, you gotta use spell check before you post :) other than that it was great.
You should post a second story. Like maybe have koga try to go in the well and stuff!
Anywyas thanknyou for the 25 chapters of delight :D
Animepnk88 chapter 25 . 2/2
Wahh! Okay. I understand. Hope we can't get a little something in the future
I was really looking forward to her joining the group with Kouga... oh well. Still a great story.
rebma726 chapter 25 . 1/31
Thank you for finishing! I really hope you decide to continue this story!
jj chapter 25 . 1/30
I really hope that they mate soon I will be waiting for it
Thank you thank you thank you! Stalking you on Tumblr now!
MelodySincerelySong chapter 25 . 1/30
I totally understand where you are coming from about giving up on an old story. I just recently came back from a year long absence and when I came back to it, all my inspiration was lost so I scrapped several fics and started my own Kagome/Kouga fanfic! Never feel bad for losing inspiration, it happens to alot of writers. I did like how this fic ended, although a bit abrupt, it satisfied me. I would love to read a sequel if it ever happens, but I look forward to seeing more fics from you!
kouga's older woman chapter 25 . 1/30
Perfect
gamersweetheart chapter 25 . 1/30
That was so not the ending I thought. I kinda feel like you just ended it. Epilogue wasn't really an epilogue but I guess we can all end it they way we want in our minds. I think with the time gap it really hurt the story but I'm glad you finished it. And maybe you will come back and work on it. Loved the story, not the ending but I'll look forward to your other work.
rebma726 chapter 24 . 1/30
OMG! I didn't have access to the Internet for a week and come back to 3 new chapters! Yeeee fantastic!