Reviews for Fighter
caitloveslogie chapter 30 . 1/26
I absolutely loved this story! One of my favourites for sure! im sad youre not doing a sequel i would have loved one!
Knb chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
Beautiful :)
Squiggle.giggle chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
So could Martin be blaines father ?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
Omg im in tears this story is amazing !i loved Your writing and the way you portayed the characters , bravo :)
Squiggle.giggle chapter 30 . 10/4/2013
Amazing story
Sabs chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
You know a story is out of this world when it makes you laugh, cry, smile, freak out, and all sorts of other crazy emotions! I loved the story. Thanks so much.
Blainecrisslove chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please tell me u r gonna write it sequel it so good and I LUV IT
emmyag chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
This is still an amazing story! This is the fourth time I've read it! I really hope you write a sequel soon! I will be anxiously waiting for the next one!
emmyag chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is an amazing story! It's my new favorite I really hope there's going to be a sequel soon!
Julien chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Aloysius is a sleeze, everyone knows that attraction should leave your mind as soon as you are sparing together. It doesn't make for good training.
supermom116 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So with you had done the sequel...this story was amazing...Both of your stories were amazing...you are a great writer. Any more soon?
LoveToRead205 chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Loved your story. Thanks for sharing.
Viola
Michele chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
Wow...came across your story & read it in one sitting...it's really good! :)
Rori Potter chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
So weird cause in your AN you said merry Christmas and that that day was Christmas and its Christmas today a year after you posted that haha happy anniversary I guess? Anyway FELIZ NAVIDAD/JOYEUX NOEL which mean merry Christmas in Spanish/French :)