Reviews for The Sword and the Gun
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I still would love to read a continuation of this beautiful story!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
beautiful fic

I like
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
With each chapter I more and more of the fic
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
good Chapter!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I liked the chapter, always wanted to see a dialogue between mother and son
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
cool a fic Gregory and his mother
very interesting
AreKay chapter 30 . 7/12/2012
I think you did a much better job with the "House's biological father" story than the "real" writers of HOUSE did. Very much enjoyed this version; thanks so much for sharing it with us!
ViolettBlack chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Nooo, please don't end this lovely story. I've just discovered and completely read it yesterday. There's still so much to tell. For example Wilson meeting House's “new” family and Andy and Colleen visiting House in Princeton. Please write a sequel!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
I really love this story. Love the forming of the relationship between House and Andy - wish there was more!
de-em chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Really enjoyed your story. The Andy you created is a great character. It is good to see House find some peace and trust. Thank you very much.
susan breier chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
It would be so wonderful if the series could end this way.

It would be amazing to see him happy for a change after years of misery, both physical and emotional. Really enjoyed reading this!
momsboys chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
I loved this story. I wish you would consider a sequel this is to good to end here.
SF54 chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Man this is a great story. Loved yhis, sap and all,
CatGirl04 chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
It was a great story, and I loved all of it. I really would love to see Andy and the family in another story.
damigella chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
What a satisfactory ending. I so wish that we got again those beautiful moments of introspection in front of the piano.

Thank you for bringing us through this wonderful trip.