Reviews for Family
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love the relationship between them. It's too sweet. Too good. Wished they featured more
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OH MAN you can imagine the look on my face i got when i realized the same person who had been writing awesome doctor who stories did this one too

it is good. REALLY good. the story is well plotted and described but what really caught my attention was the characterizations. wow. i mean raven is kind of sad and gloomy at first and then starfire comes and tells her she wants to be her sister, possibly to cheer her up, and raven initially is kind of hesitant but she realizes that her friend is only trying to help and accepts so they go out to do sisterly things wow i really like that

i've reread this quite a few times that's how awesome it is
Sunny Ice chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Just...wow!-)
Zanyotaku chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
That. Was. Amazing! I LOVED IT! For starters, they're very in-character (Always a bonus) and this sort of story is the exact sort of thing I enjoy reading, no pairings, just focusing on the friendship between the Titans and the bonds they have. (I've always thought of them as having more of a family bond rather than romantic, unless I'm in 'shipping mode')
3 this story gets all my love!
Zany chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was totally sweet! Raven has every right to be fluffy after kicking some demon-daddy butt!
Also in her speech to Trigon at the end, she declared that the Titans were her family ("They are my family! This is my home! Etc..."), and this extends that with the Titans (or at least Starfire) acknowledging her as family in return. It really drives home how much they mean to each other!
In short I LOVE IT!
Ember chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awww this is a cute story .. i love it
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
cool i like the sister bonding moment. :P
Copper Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Such a sweet story, its perfect its not out of character, and I can actually see it happening. Please, write more.
Tragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Amazing. That was so touching. Starfire was uncharacteristically serious, but in a good way. Raven behaved how I would imagine she would. It was cute in a serious type of way. Great job.
sinomin chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aww, cuteness! It was a perfect mix of humor, friendship, and little bits of fluff! The only problem was the numbers next to the Tameranian; I understand why you have them in there, but they seem distracting and they end up breaking your sentence flow:/ maybe next time just put an authors note at the beginning saying all tameranian will be explained at the end or something.

Other than that, your fic was awesome! I'd never really thought of it that way, that raven had chosen her friends over the whole world. Dunno why, just never did:/ Shows how much the titans have really grown on her tho:3 Anyways, great fic! Very well written:D
theredrobin chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Starfire is adorable and impressive at once. What a sweet gesture.

Don't worry, I think your characterization of Raven is perfectly fine. She may have a tight rein on her emotions most of the time, but I always thought that as she grew and matured with her powers, Raven could express herself more freely without the fear of dire magical consequences, though she would probably always be more reticent out of habit.

Pft. Is it wrong of me to have wondered almost immediately if the rendition of "Jingle Bells" Robin was whistling to himself was the Batman parody version? It seems highly unlikely, and yet...