Reviews for T'Po'calypse
paulc chapter 15 . 1/22
Like this.
Really, really like this.
jackiemack916 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Wow, absolutely fantastic story. So much fun to read. I felt like I was really able to immerse myself in the world you described. And I truly loved Clover. You gave her a very believable duality between her feral side and more civilized side.
badkarma00 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Wonderful story. Loved every minute of it, and it was a delightful AU from the Enterprise story line.

Thanks so much!
exiled-druid chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
that was really good.
Author Penholder chapter 15 . 12/18/2011
cool story. I luv ur OC, Clover. Would greatly enjoy reading a sequel.
Zero Credibility chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Brilliant to see Clover "out-Trip" Trip. Because of course people never think to check the simple things first ... :)

The long silence when Trip met T'Pol in uniform for the first time was very sweet, and it's plain that neither of them a happy about the prospect of being separated. But how ingenious a way to get around the 'catch 22', and how very logical. :) And T'Pol and her colleagues don't seem at all displeased with the outcome, despite the reservations that T'Pol described earlier. The difference between human and vulcan lifespans shows up very poignantly here, too. T'Pol, it seems, saw the prospect of being able to get back in touch with Trip after 'only' a couple of decades as a *good* thing.

Some time ago we saw one version of Cochrane's first flight with two Starfleet officers for crew. I was completely unconvinced by them as crew, but I liked the vision of the ship shaking like that and threatening to fall apart at any moments. THIS crew, though, seems perfect for the job. Irreverent, sassy, making it up as they go along, and taking absurd, crazy, risks because there isn't any other way to get the job done.

And at the end, a heart-warming reunion. I can already imagine the two of them, oblivious to the people around them, just standing there and (one, at least) grinning like an idiot - the other merely finding the situation most agreeable. Where will T'Pol go from here? Because Earth needs a Vulcan ambassador, and T'Pol is ideal for the job. But I imagine Trip is keep to head out and explore, and we already know they both have a feeling that things need to change. And who knows, maybe they're just the people for the job.

The very best stories, as well as telling an exciting story and making us fall in love with the characters all over again, leaves us with the sense that the ending is also the start of another equally fascinating story. Just as this one does.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas.
Alelou chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Ah, that's just perfect! Lovely. A great way for an otherwise harrowing AU to finish on a hopeful note.

Excellent work with the OCs, especially Clover.

Hope your hubby doesn't keep you too busy to write more for us!
Pesterfield chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
turn the headlight on again P: headlights

"Pheonix, what is your current status?" P: Phoenix

this when going to into battle." P: going into battle."

If you call the person in charge of Vulcan ships Captain instead of Commander, where does the SubCommander rank fit in?

That was a brilliant idea form Trip.
Myra97 chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
I loved the story, loved the ending, perfect.

Now can you continue "Greater Than The Sum" please?
Dreylin chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Perfect ending. I loved this story.
Moichino chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
What a great ending! I was feelin' sad at Chpt 14...I should have known better.

Love your stories!
TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it can't be over!

Though I do love how you worked out the trade to get them up to Phoenix! And the greeting... *squeeee*.

I can not wait very long at all for your next exciting adventure!
Putaro chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Oh no, angst! I'm enjoying this quite a bit and have been looking forward to each new chapter.
Pesterfield chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
CH13

that shot mean Trip was in trouble P: meant

CH14

Never got a print press running P: printing

spaceship should be one word
Zero Credibility chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
And now T'Pol's leaving? Well, that remains to be seen. I suspect they have both found the potential to learn something interesting from the other. Perhaps, together, they can both start making a difference.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »